Banshee A-arms & Shocks ATV Widening Kit +6"

Hay I was looking on ebay and I seen this 

Yamaha Banshee A-arms & Shocks ATV Widening Kit +6".

And just want to know if they are any good and strong enough to take a beating on a mx track. Has anyone used this widening kit with or with out the shock mounts. I may check this kit out some day and want to know if its a good strong kit. Please let me know. Thanks

Wheel spacers and a new set of wheel bearings every year would be cheaper. If you race MX don’t think you’re going to get out of buying a good set of arms. This kit does not increase your suspension travel. IMO the best way to make a Banshee fast is to make it turn. (unless your dragging or dunning of course) Aftermarket wider control arms that move the front wheels forward 2 inches, a good round housing swing arm that is 1.5” shorter than stock, A good 4” wider axle, good shocks and tires will make you way faster on any MX track than a 4mm Cub.

Edited by TIM LUTZ

Easy way to gain width, but the sacrifice on travel is wayyyy too much. Ive just bought a used set of quality +2+1 a arms in the for sale forum for $300, thats a much safer bet, even with stock length shocks.

x2...Do this before buying that kit man. That kit doesn't look safe.

I would buy arms that have full adjustability. I bought a set of +3+1 Timmy Boy arms many years ago and they have held up very well. I like the Heim joint setup. I had Works dual rate shocks with res. To make them work with the arms I had them revalved and went to triple rate springs. It is a very comfortable ride but the shocks are at their limit. It was hard to handle until I got the caster, camber, toe dialed in perfectly. Never thought a Banshee could handle this good. I run irazr radial front tires.

Never thought a Banshee could handle this good.

For everyone that races, you already know this. For everyone else that doesn’t have arms shocks and axle upgrades, you just don't know what you’re missing. When I did mine I wanted to ride every day. Still do. If Yamaha put good parts on the Banshee like they do the YFZ450 they would still be selling them at $8000 each. Don't call me a trader but I've been looking for a YFZ roller that I can put my Shee motor on.

ok they dont sound like a good thing to go with . i didnt want to just go out and waste money so thats why i asked . i went riding one day and i lined my banshee up with a friends polaris predator 500 . and his was like 3-4" wider . and my lt500r is a lot wider to . so if i do i will go with wider a-arms or maybe off a yfz450 .. but thanks for all the replys guys ....... :cheers: