new maier custom plastics on my 95 shee

Boo

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 95 shee just got some new plastics - Maier custom plastics. Still need to buy a seat cover, and I'm waiting for my tires and wheels to be delivered. :) I'll take better pics when the tires and seat are all set.

Is this a joke? I thougt having pink plastics on it was the gayest you could get, but when you put pink raptor plastics on it, thats definitely full gay.

You guys do know this is a girl right?

Yes, a girl thank you. And no, I definately would never put pink plastics. That's just sacrilegious. They're orange. Very bad lighting in the garage.

I've been looking at those on maiers site. I kinda like the different look, gives the Shee a more modern appearance. I don't like the way the color shows up in the photo though, they look like kind of a funny pink. I would like to see some better pics once you have it all put together.

Jim

I am also a fan of the "classic" banshee front ened, but i remember when they came out with these plastics i wanted a set just to be different. They do look puke pnk in the garage, but once its all together it will be cool. get rid of those foglights for some better looking ones and i bet that will improve it alot too...

A Banshee should look like a Banshee. If you want your bike to look like a Raptor, go buy a Raptor. I could live with the rears with a race cut front, but the stupid looking Raptor front on a Banshee is UGLY. Yes, I know it says it is for a Banshee, but it is Raptor styling.

Edited by bansheesandrider

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...