R2 = WOW!

rubeat

I have a just bolt on bike and these pipes out pull everything i have tried in the mid and blow them away in the topend.Fattys are nothing compared to these they pull nothing like these anywhere in the band.CT racing pipes are a little closer but still cant keep up in top.Old fmf mid top pipe are about like the CTs.Thats all the pipes ive tried so far and dont think i will be needing anything else.If you got the cash buy them you wont be disappointed.Now i cant wait to get my ported jugs on.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you boners need to stop raving about them. :rolleyes:

The thing I love the most about them is that no one has them, and everyone asks what they are.

i still havent got to try mine out :cry:

hopefully this weekend!

X(whatever its up to now). i finally got mine jetted right, and they FUCKING RIP. that being said.... the chrome on mine (that i bought brand new) looked like total SHIT. at the time i thought that minkia38 was the only guy to go thru to get them. apparently hes ONE of 2 (i think) places to get them. and he just gets the bare pipe, and has them chromed. either way, theyll work for now, and pull SO well....

does anyone elses pipes leak at the joints??? mine do... fail

mine leak at the joints bad. ive tried some different o rings and have even messed with the angles to get them straight as possible. doesnt seem to make a difference. right now i have a bead of hi temp silicone around the joints :confused:

OOO shit here we go with the rockets again. Anyone remember the original rocket pipes disaster. I sure do. I hope your seeking advice from the builder of the pipes. Borrink I believe. I really really hope he doesnt take a turn for the worse like others did with the company in the past.