R2 = WOW!

rubeat

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup im ordering a pair tonight yall got me sold on them from the looks to performance this is my last set of pipes i think i will buy for a long time

I got to run mine a little bit today, what a difference! no loss in bottom, and some gain in mid and a big gain on top end. I am very pleased, they fit very good with no leaks and look awsome. sound great too!!!!

I have more leg clearance than I did with the fmf fattys

I put liquid teflon on the o rings.

Are these pipes more for Heavily modded shee's? Or are they kinda like the T5's in a sense. Such as just some minor mods like porting, reeds, cool head, advance timing? From what I keep hearing and reading, these are freakin badass! I wouldn't mind hearing more peopls views and opinions on these particular pipes

Are these pipes more for Heavily modded shee's? Or are they kinda like the T5's in a sense. Such as just some minor mods like porting, reeds, cool head, advance timing? From what I keep hearing and reading, these are freakin badass! I wouldn't mind hearing more peopls views and opinions on these particular pipes

they are a mod to top pipe. NOTHING like a t5.

they are a mod to top pipe. NOTHING like a t5.

No, I was just using the T5 for an expample because I know the T5's are used on bikes with similar mods that I mentioned in my last post. What I was getting at, are these pipes more for shee's that have more than just the common mods or...not really?

I went on the net and tried to pull Borrink's web page and that sucker is completely jacked! Where can a guy go look into purchasing a set, or reading what the manufacture has to say about them?

No, I was just using the T5 for an expample because I know the T5's are used on bikes with similar mods that I mentioned in my last post. What I was getting at, are these pipes more for shee's that have more than just the common mods or...not really?

I went on the net and tried to pull Borrink's web page and that sucker is completely jacked! Where can a guy go look into purchasing a set, or reading what the manufacture has to say about them?

They are in the same category as a cpi. I run them on my dune ported stock stroke they pull forever. i usually chicken out and shift. a few run them on servals and the like.

borrink has some threads here on BHQ with his contact info. DO NOT BUY ANY FROM MINKIA38 aka MOTORCITYATV on ebay.

pm borrink performance or e-mail m18moore@yahoo.com or call 231 689-0578

mark will usualy answer pm or e mail around 6:00 pm if you call Mark or Cliff will answer the phone

pm borrink performance or e-mail m18moore@yahoo.com or call 231 689-0578

mark will usualy answer pm or e mail around 6:00 pm if you call Mark or Cliff will answer the phone

yea i gave mark a call early in the week about my pipes and mine will be here monday man stop asking an go buy you some pipes and ride them the reviews on these pipes are nice everyone who has them says there great shit i will let you know by the end on the week hopefully cause i have a set of cpis inframe sb and rockets come but i think that rocket are going to be the better pipe an also did yall see the dyno sheet mark has that showed rockets blowing cpi away on topend wow

yer, borrinks the go. minkia sucks ass. I got a set of black ones, sent to OZ. 450 + 130 frieght, that's fucken good. can't get a set of fattys here for anywhere close to that.

Put 'em on tonight, look sweet, sound sweet. haven't ridden it yet cause waiting for my jets to show up, and fucked my ankle yesterday in a banshee related incident :rotflmao:

next weekend maybe.

yea i gave mark a call early in the week about my pipes and mine will be here monday man stop asking an go buy you some pipes and ride them the reviews on these pipes are nice everyone who has them says there great shit i will let you know by the end on the week hopefully cause i have a set of cpis inframe sb and rockets come but i think that rocket are going to be the better pipe an also did yall see the dyno sheet mark has that showed rockets blowing cpi away on topend wow

I got mine 2 weeks ago, they are sweet,the test willbe against my buds shee next weekend at silverlake sand dunes