R2 = WOW!

rubeat

yea i gave mark a call early in the week about my pipes and mine will be here monday man stop asking an go buy you some pipes and ride them the reviews on these pipes are nice everyone who has them says there great shit i will let you know by the end on the week hopefully cause i have a set of cpis inframe sb and rockets come but i think that rocket are going to be the better pipe an also did yall see the dyno sheet mark has that showed rockets blowing cpi away on topend wow

dyno sheet posted here anywhere?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine 2 weeks ago, they are sweet,the test willbe against my buds shee next weekend at silverlake sand dunes

hell ya let me know

well the test was positive the R2s kick butt. I pull away from him all the way through

boy hell yea got mine the other day cant wait to run them

now to just get my shee jetting properly...

Let us know when you figure it out in 2015. :ph34r:

whats the price of these?Will Borrink sell direct or refer you to Minkia?kinda likin the chrome but my finances dictate may tastes lol

yes you need to call him.

minkia is buying them bare and throwing a shitty chrome job on them from what ive heard.

Anyone know the dB of these pipes? I need a new set of pipes but I'm in Oregon and need to be pass 93 db.

thx

Dan

our noise limit is 94db and at silverlake they are very picky and they didn't even check mine with the meter.

so should be good for you.

mine are no louder than my fmfs were.

our noise limit is 94db and at silverlake they are very picky and they didn't even check mine with the meter.

so should be good for you.

mine are no louder than my fmfs were.

mine are loud as hell when you drop the hammer. i feel sorry for all the poor bastards behind me.