R2 = WOW!

rubeat

OOO shit here we go with the rockets again. Anyone remember the original rocket pipes disaster. I sure do. I hope your seeking advice from the builder of the pipes. Borrink I believe. I really really hope he doesnt take a turn for the worse like others did with the company in the past.

what happened in the past? i must have missed something??

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine leaked where the stinger meets the silencer, and also coming out of the motor.... theyre not double o-ringed anywhere. i siliconed mine up and it has yet to spray shit all over my white plastics ha ha ha. aside from fit and finish, they are fucking awesome. like i said.. the chrome sucks dick on them and they leaked live a fucking siv. i spoke on the phone with borrink's marketing guy, and he was telling me the company would love to make it right, and send me a new set... they just cannot right now. apparently the company is so far in the red its not even funny, and those that plan on running the r2 pipe better get them now.. as production is likely to come to a hault if something doesnt change... thats what i gathered from the conversation at least.

on a ligther note... the power they make is un-matchable IMHO. not to mention its awesome seeing the look on other banshee riders faces when they see these things!!! theyre like "dude, where the hell did you get THOSE pipes? theyre fuckin sick!!"

Edited by thrill-billy85

mine leaked where the stinger meets the silencer, and also coming out of the motor.... theyre not double o-ringed anywhere. i siliconed mine up and it has yet to spray shit all over my white plastics ha ha ha. aside from fit and finish, they are fucking awesome. like i said.. the chrome sucks dick on them and they leaked live a fucking siv. i spoke on the phone with borrink's marketing guy, and he was telling me the company would love to make it right, and send me a new set... they just cannot right now. apparently the company is so far in the red its not even funny, and those that plan on running the r2 pipe better get them now.. as production is likely to come to a hault if something doesnt change... thats what i gathered from the conversation at least.

on a ligther note... the power they make is un-matchable IMHO. not to mention its awesome seeing the look on other banshee riders faces when they see these things!!! theyre like "dude, where the hell did you get THOSE pipes? theyre fuckin sick!!"

I agree in my experience with other pipes such as CPI, T-5s, and now the R-2s as far as a all around pipe I think there is no comparison and as you said the looks I get and people asking what pipes these are make it all worth it. They make some awesome power and look amazing and sound sick too. Win,Win,Win. I hope they dont go away cause these are amazing pipes and I will continue to tell people about them for as long as I own them.

I talked to the guy for the rockets pipes yesterday and he said that they have pipes ready they just have to finish welding something on them and the black one are coming out in a powder coat the can take the heat the ceramic didnt make the test chromes should be ready by next week along with the black one also i got to get a pair

I agree in my experience with other pipes such as CPI, T-5s, and now the R-2s as far as a all around pipe I think there is no comparison and as you said the looks I get and people asking what pipes these are make it all worth it. They make some awesome power and look amazing and sound sick too. Win,Win,Win. I hope they dont go away cause these are amazing pipes and I will continue to tell people about them for as long as I own them.

your making me jelous, mine are getting chromed rite now! I'm like a little kid on christmas eve

thinking bout buying these pipes just on the looks alone,they do look sick!Yeah they appear to stick out and could be leg burners but so what,if they rip and look good what more can you ask for...lol

thinking bout buying these pipes just on the looks alone,they do look sick!Yeah they appear to stick out and could be leg burners but so what,if they rip and look good what more can you ask for...lol

just put mine on tonight and I have more leg clearance than with my fmf fattys

they look awsome and sound great!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait to turn em loose and see how they run

they fit perfect