Is it possible to put a winch on a Banshee?

:unsure: Yes but why.

Ive seen a couple pics of banshee with them around the net and sorry but its gay.

Grab a 4x4 quad imo.

Adding a winch will require power. The banshee has no battery backup like the raptor does. You do have 12volt but low amperage, just enough to run the lights really. its why your lights get brighter as the RPMs climb. You would have to upgrade your stator and add a battery just for the winch...

If you are still interested, some guys who do turbo banshees run electric oil pumps for the turbos and you could copy their battery setup.

Maybe someone can make a smaller simple hand crank winch. Ive been stuck on my own a couple times where i could have used it on my banshee....

A winch on a banshee?? Banshees never get stuck. Well if you do its good to ride with a friend who has one, lol. A 4x4 would suit you better like savage said. Personally i dont run my shee where it gets stuck and if i do i get my ass up and move it around. On top of that the electrical conversion you have to do to make that sucker run, and can be pretty pricey with the upgraded stator you will need and other parts.

thats the best suggestion yet

Here's another one; how about a ratchet strap (or 2) tied to your grab bar or in a six pack rack? I go riding alone once in a while and have put myself in a difficult position a time or two. The straps make a cheap light weight come-along that I already have on my trailer.

this is my modo in everything i drive or ride! WHEN IN DOUBT FUCKIN GAS IT! so far it has worked well :headbang:

i believe the proper quotation would be "when in doubt throttle out" just saying!

Yes you can.......You can also put a black protective "Bra" on the front plastic to protect it....You can install new "Raptor" shaped plastic on the front end.....and you can ride in a skin tight pink leotard with bright red lipstick on.

ALL of those idea's would be totaly GAY!!!!!

Winch on a Banshee??? :blink: WTF?

Everyone knows you don't "Winch a Banshee"....you only tow them back to your truck after they blow up! :lol: (Hate if you want...you know it's just too true. ;) )

Do like the others said...Drop a gear and "Pin It" till you smell anti-freeze. B)

Buy some new tires for Pete's sake....

Yes you can.......You can also put a black protective "Bra" on the front plastic to protect it....You can install new "Raptor" shaped plastic on the front end.....and you can ride in a skin tight pink leotard with bright red lipstick on.

ALL of those idea's would be totaly GAY!!!!!

Winch on a Banshee??? :blink: WTF?

Everyone knows you don't "Winch a Banshee"....you only tow them back to your truck after they blow up! :lol: (Hate if you want...you know it's just too true. ;) )

Do like the others said...Drop a gear and "Pin It" till you smell anti-freeze. B)

Buy some new tires for Pete's sake....

X2 Come on people how many street rods do you see with a winch ? (Other than in the passenger seat). Let me guess you want pink plastics too..... Please buy a 4 stroke!!!!!!!!