valve stems on my engine

just bought my first banshee about a week ago and i am wondering why there are two valve stems on the shifter side of my engine. i tried uploading pics but it said they were too big and wouldnt let me. is this normal? if so, what the hell are they for? thanks.

it lets the condensate out of the stator cover, keeps the flywheel and stator from getting rusty. post pics. if it is what i am thinking of some guy on ebay used to sell the mod.

ya thats the same thing i was thinking. i remember seeing a thread on here about it a long time ago. sounds pretty hoaky to me tho

You fill it with helium , makes it 10 lbs. lighter. Actually I think the others might be right , cause I have NFC !! Your results may vary.

no no no. 1 valve is for helium, poor mans flywheel lightener,the other replenishes the red paint on the chain.

no no no. 1 valve is for helium, poor mans flywheel lightener,the other replenishes the red paint on the chain.

well that just sounds ridiculous. and i dont like the red chain either, but it works flawlessly and its almost new so ill roll with it lol

theres only one problem with just plugging them off, looks like somebody cut it apart so they could change the chain without pulling it, LAZY! so they are pointless because i PROMISE its not sealed worth a damn any how. Get a good cover, yamaha knew what they were doing (kinda), because its GOING to get wet inside with it like that

theres only one problem with just plugging them off, looks like somebody cut it apart so they could change the chain without pulling it, LAZY! so they are pointless because i PROMISE its not sealed worth a damn any how. Get a good cover, yamaha knew what they were doing (kinda), because its GOING to get wet inside with it like that

I'm starting to think the motor may have back fired out the intake side, up through the bottle and back down to the case, causing that huge crack. <_<