I didn't realize 90% of BansheeHQ members were morons.

Damn guys, I didn't know you were all such lousy mechanics. Apparently you should all call CAMATV to help you out. What a fucking dick.

Post #19

http://forums.atvdragracers.com/topic/8480-where-is-inframe-thread-by-passion/page__pid__73515__st__0entry73515

now your telling me that i cannot read about a NEW pipe design and "talk about it" on this site? I have to go over to bansheehq, where 90% of the members cannot even tighten the chain on their bike's, because jim didnt pay to advertise? hmm

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn guys, I didn't know you were all such lousy mechanics. Apparently you should all call CAMATV to help you out. What a fucking dick.

Post #19

http://forums.atvdragracers.com/topic/8480-where-is-inframe-thread-by-passion/page__pid__73515__st__0entry73515

More like 20% w/ a few drama queens sprinkled in

Edited by SLORYDER

you mean i've been tolerating you dicks at HQ for all this time, getting great info, and having a few good laughs (and a few heated debates) and now you tell me there is another banshee site on the web?

kinda funny loco, you'll post a link to a competitor's site and don't give a shit, but they get all bent when someone mentions a non-sponsor on their site.

anyways, i can't find the sticky for "tightening chains" and would really like to ride this weekend.....

kinda funny loco, you'll post a link to a competitor's site and don't give a shit, but they get all bent when someone mentions a non-sponsor on their site.

We don't view ATVDragracers as a competitors site...rather a sister site to HQ. We've been very proud to work together since day one for a common goal, our members.

That being said...

Imagine someone standing at the gates of your work on your property selling an item out of their van.

Never mind the fact you pay rent on that land and the building, someone is just going to come in and squat on your property and pedal their goods.

You, as the business owner...are you just going to let them sit there and do that...or do you tell them to rent their own land and building to sell their product.

This product could be ground breaking, solid, world changing, shattering, etc.

That doesn't matter...the quality or idea of the product is not in question.

The manner in which it's being delivered is...

Times are tough and money is tight everywhere.

Sites such as this and ATVDR MAINLY exist based on sponsorship money/advertising money and in a much smaller part due to member generosity via donations/paid subscriptions, etc.

Notice BHQ and ATVDR are 100% free to use for it's members. The site and it's costs get paid somehow...that somehow is sponsors and donating members.

Ask Tyler how much it costs to run and maintain this site...I can promise you you're not going to see him on an episode of Cribs getting rich off HQ...he does this because he loves it.

I'm sorry if you disagree with that...it's certainly your opinion and you're entitled to it. But site rules are site rules.

How Tyler runs his site when it comes to free advertising is 100% up to him and his staff.

We are smaller, newer and don't have the member base or capital that HQ does yet...so our belts our tighter.

If you don't agree...at least try to understand.

Dave

Understand and Agree. :cheers:

Damn and to think i thought he was going to be on cribs here soon :lol:

Oh just for the record, SRP (Snyper Racing Products) creator of the new Snyper pipes that Jim posted about contacted me on Friday stating that they will be ready to sponsor on BansheeHQ by the end of the week. They are just working on their banner design. Jim had nothing but great things to say about BansheeHQ and informed SRP that BansheeHQ is THE site to sponsor first.

I didn't really mean for this post to become a ribbing between ATVDR and BansheeHQ or anything of the sort..

I started this post to call out CAMATV for talking shit on BansheeHQ members on another site. That's a pretty dick move as far as I'm concerned, especially when he is referring to 90% of the members.

That's great news for HQ Tyler...

Hopefully SRP sees the light with Jim's help and gets the exposure they deserve via the dedicated forums....

I wish I could remember his name now, but I talked to him for probably an hour and he seems like a very smart guy. He has BIG plans for many different types of pipes for many different setups. It sounds like he's really thought it through and I think everyone will benefit from it.