I didn't realize 90% of BansheeHQ members were morons.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone ever notice the threads that get the most hits are bull shit topics like this? How many people on here earn their liviing racing a quad? I bet it is les than 1% That said lets stick to keeping this fun. :cheers:

Like I said in another thread, drama sells.. The Hills, The Real World and The Ultimate Fighter. All reality shows with very little intelligent content that make millions based solely on the drama that the shows offer.

I doubt anyone on BansheeHQ earns their living racing a Banshee. Of course there are sponsors that earn their living building and selling parts. Other than that, I don't think there are any full time racers on BansheeHQ.

Hey, this is all in good fun. I am not mad at CAMATV. I just wanna see what he has to say about it. He posted it on another forum for some reason or another. Whether or not he thought we would see it is a different story.

I wish I could remember his name now, but I talked to him for probably an hour and he seems like a very smart guy. He has BIG plans for many different types of pipes for many different setups. It sounds like he's really thought it through and I think everyone will benefit from it.

his name is gary bilby, bilsbee

something gary b.

he is the guy that jim built that 4 cylinder cougar.

I see where Chariot is coming from--and I like his approach. But I also know that different strokes work for different folks (no Gary Coleman pun intended or implied... RIP). Still, to know Loco and the HQ is to know that this is this site's character--and most of us would have it no other way. Besides, I associate sponsors with their products, not with the board's management.

-Erwin

(A Chariot-head owning fool... ;) )

where is this chain thing located!!i got nothing.pics please