I didn't realize 90% of BansheeHQ members were morons.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI GUYS!!!

i was hanging out in the shout box and a fellow member show'd this post to me. !! didnt even know i was that popular!

what i was pissed about was the fact that on other site's this new pipe development was geting deleted by an admin' i understand why but as stated they were not being offerd "for sale" they were being introduced as i seen it. it got deleted and i saw that as a move that i would expect from planetsand. NOT on atvdragracers THE site created because of all the bullshit that was happening on planetsand. i understand that it is a new product and that its GOING to be sold but jim wasnt stating that they were ready to be sold or even a price or even a link to a price.

what i meant by the 90% is that, 90% of the member TO ME seem that they DONT know in ins and outs of banshee's and that's why there are SOOOO many quiestions on here and a LOT of them are VERY idiotic to me and to me 10% of the members her are the SAME few tha answer these questions ( including myself). i dont see really much at all if any builders that could chime in on this pipe thread over here adn a few more DO happen to visit atvdragraces and even more on planetsand. i felt that the atvdragraces site is SPECIFIC to drag racing atv's and that banshee HQ is more of an all around site for banshee's ( which i love i mean holly shit i have 10 of the fuckers!!) i think what i said didnt have enough of an explanation, if it pissed anyone off i can totally understand. ididnt mean it that way and i DID get banned for showing that the sniper name is alreday being used ( throuh a pdf with prices to a company that is no longer in existance cause its the only thing i could find) ther is even a thread on the ones that are available in canada..

now you guys cannot tell me that you look around on this site and see some really goofy posts and even some bashing of people that are a lil slow HELL EVERYONE here knows the general public is somewhat challenged at times i am known to speak my mind and yea lot of time i probably say things that piss people off sorry about that but would you rather i say something to your face then try and help you or help you and go tell your friends what you fucked up on your bike? and they come and tell you what i said "behind your back" its just my personality. i'm not sure how to "soften it up"?

loco i dont know you personnally but i have seen a few posts where you have probably insulted whoever had made the post we all do it at time's some days we are just pissed and vent on other people.. it happens hell it even happens to me at times i take it for what it is and grow from it.

i didnt see this post because I NEVER COME TO GENERAL!!

So..

You came to bash Banshee HQ on ATVDR by stating how stupid the members are...basically.

You bash PS on here because of how they moderate threads.

You bash ATVDR on here because we in fact deleted a thread that was gearing up to sell a product....without paying an advertising fee...which you say you understand, then posted a new thread for pipe discussion saying you understand that the thread should've been deleted for advertising...and in the VERY NEXT POST you post an ad with prices and availability for a non-site sponsor.

Any other sites you want to bash while you're here?

Maybe you should start your own site, see what it takes to maintain, run and try keep as many people happy as you can...then you can actually talk about how sites should be run, paid for and what they should and shouldn't allow.

Until then, you've pissed on three sites and it's members by my count...but then again I guess people that can't tighten their own chain can't figure that out either, right?

That's aside from the fact you personally screwed one of my good friends over on a motor...you knew it, fessed up to it and agreed to make it right and NEVER did. That's first hand knowledge on my part by the way, not even second or third hand....pistons you were supposed to send and never did for a Cheetah motor ring a bell?

People asked you for your reasoning for being such a douche to HQ's members...and you try to post this shit above like everything is hunkey dorey?

Your world must be the best one to be in because of how fucked up your logic and reasoning is...

And no Meat he didn't really get banned...I gave him that title, but had a change of heart and didn't follow through.

I told him via PM he had a three day cooling off period, in which he was still able to post and PM. And I can prove that as well.

So..

You came to bash Banshee HQ on ATVDR by stating how stupid the members are...basically.

You bash PS on here because of how they moderate threads.

You bash ATVDR on here because we in fact deleted a thread that was gearing up to sell a product....without paying an advertising fee...which you say you understand, then posted a new thread for pipe discussion saying you understand that the thread should've been deleted for advertising...and in the VERY NEXT POST you post an ad with prices and availability for a non-site sponsor.

Any other sites you want to bash while you're here?

Maybe you should start your own site, see what it takes to maintain, run and try keep as many people happy as you can...then you can actually talk about how sites should be run, paid for and what they should and shouldn't allow.

Until then, you've pissed on three sites and it's members by my count...but then again I guess people that can't tighten their own chain can't figure that out either, right?

That's aside from the fact you personally screwed one of my good friends over on a motor...you knew it, fessed up to it and agreed to make it right and NEVER did. That's first hand knowledge on my part by the way, not even second or third hand....pistons you were supposed to send and never did for a Cheetah motor ring a bell?

People asked you for your reasoning for being such a douche to HQ's members...and you try to post this shit above like everything is hunkey dorey?

Your world must be the best one to be in because of how fucked up your logic and reasoning is...

And no Meat he didn't really get banned...I gave him that title, but had a change of heart and didn't follow through.

I told him via PM he had a three day cooling off period, in which he was still able to post and PM. And I can prove that as well.

LOL!! This is funny shit cuz CamATV and I are really tight and ppl seem to get all bent outta shape on here when someone doesnt agree with the need for an "override" tranny or the need for a "shift mod". Cam does ALL my work and has never once disappointed me. Cam has tons of knowledge and his bikes back it up aaaaaaand he does all the work himself unlike others who send a check in the mail to a builder and have it built.

Just one last little side note......Are you and Thomas pretty tight? Did you get a free set of pipes to test out and is that why u deleted Cam's thread on discussing the new Snyper pipes post cuz he might of had another pipe in the making to compete with the R-2's? Juuuuust curious?? As I recall, I dont think there was any talk of pricing or offering these new pipes for sale.....but I might be speaking outta context and will go back and check the the thread.

wow..

i'm not even going to go into the cheeta discussion. i sold that cylinder dirt cheap and stated in plain english that it needed a lot of work. the pistons i had were VERY used and i didnt want to send them to your friend because of his pissn and moanin..

if thats the ONLY situation i have had in over 10 + YEARS of being on these forums the TONS of parts, support, help and NEVER ASKED for anything in return, the COUNTLESS people i have helped over the years EVEN YOU DAVE on the lectrons rember the BOOK i wrote you in pm's on how to use them? did you forget that?? the millions of replies and help i have given to countless other forum members?

i have only stated what i have SEEN on the other sites. HELL even ATVDRAGRACERS IS A FORUM DEDICATED TO PISSING OFF PLANETSAND you cannot even put ATVDRAGRACERS ON PLANESAND Its LISTED AS A BAD WORD LIKE SHIT AND FUCK.

people that know me know that i am more than willing to give out "secrets" and lend a hand.. i dont hide anything i do to motor's and everything i have learned is from MY own personal experience and countless HOURS and personal experiences even going against the grain so to speak after countless failures of my own bikes..

if you dont want me to help you with anything PLEASE just send me a pm and i'll put you on my "go fuck yourself camatv" list..

i have a right to my opinion i am stand up guy and if you piss me off i'm going to tell you if your on my good side i'll help you with whatever i can. i love banshee's and it shows they are my life and my biggest hobby and most time 24 hour job and i love to help people enjoy them as much as i can..

yea i got banned for 3 days. and after this i am sure if i slip up eve a LIL bit i'm going to get banned for life ( or at least till i think of another name.. but damn i've had this one for SOOOOOO LONG)

thank god its a free country!!

oh oops i've only been a member here since november 2003 oops.. not 10 years i was a lil off.

here is a lil of my atv history so no i'm not a backyard mechanic.

been involved in atv's since 1997 had a shop in 1999 through 2001 and closed it due to building sale. plus a town of 30,000 had 5 atv shops>?? I have been working part time atv repair since then.. mostly specialized in sport atv. worked for a few business's over the years off and on worst thing about this area is it just dosent pay well and when i can do my own work for myself the money is a lot better.

Bah I had to get in on epic thread. Yea a lot of questions on here may seem like bullshit and stupid to you but not to the person asking the questions. I'm one of the guys asking questions and 100% of the time they get a good answer. Everyone had to start of somewhere at some point. Its not like people were born with the ability to work on banshees. People should not be flammed for asking questions.

if you look i answer a lot of questions for you guys.,.

BUT things i wouldnt really expect to get a LOT ( more than 50% or forum members) of responses on bansheehq would be:

advanced porting,

advanced head design and why domes look the way they look OR even a thread discussing different materials for domes..

advanced pipe design and what the pipe is really doing <-- what i am getting bashed for.

what carbs are dooing and why ( besides a jetting thread)

chassis set up as far as how to keep an extremely high hp motor in a frame and keep it hooked up.

reeds and why they act like they do. <--- been a kinda neato thread but it died really quick...

the combination of all these together and their effects on each other and why one thing can be off and cause all kinds of problems.. what those problems are and how to correct them..

engines that produce in excess of 120hp

just not a lot of talk on this site..

i'll continue to try and give the best advice on this site as its related to what i have found out on my own bikes.. i still ride every weekend and try new and differnt stuff all the time.. sorry what i said was taken out of context.

LOL!! This is funny shit cuz CamATV and I are really tight and ppl seem to get all bent outta shape on here when someone doesnt agree with the need for an "override" tranny or the need for a "shift mod". Cam does ALL my work and has never once disappointed me. Cam has tons of knowledge and his bikes back it up aaaaaaand he does all the work himself unlike others who send a check in the mail to a builder and have it built.

Just one last little side note......Are you and Thomas pretty tight? Did you get a free set of pipes to test out and is that why u deleted Cam's thread on discussing the new Snyper pipes post cuz he might of had another pipe in the making to compete with the R-2's? Juuuuust curious?? As I recall, I dont think there was any talk of pricing or offering these new pipes for sale.....but I might be speaking outta context and will go back and check the the thread.

Glad you asked...cause you're way off base in your assumptions.

I only started talking to Tom a month or so ago...never knew him from Adam before then. I've heard his name from the old Rocket pipe faithfuls here.

Tom said he's going to make me a pipe that will outperform my current pipe, Shearer...and it might take him a few tries.

He's a few hours away in MI, which makes him accessible...

The site staff made the call to delete the thread because of it's language towards profit and selling. It was not my call 100%...rather a group choice. So yes, you are speaking out of context.

That post was laced with "Here's a new product I'll be offering soon in these configurations". There were no prices....granted.

If it would've ONLY been here's some work I've been doing...it would still be there. Again, a group decision was made it was geared toward selling pipes.

Why don't you go back and actually read everything I've wrote about the Snyper pipes.... I am all 100% for them. I've credited Jim for being a very smart builder. I've praised his decision, his methods and his ideas. And if the R2 pipes don't make my bike faster/perform better I could very well be trying a set of them. I race, at the end of the day...ET and performance is where it's at.

Anyone in this game can appreciate it.

Now...to Cam.

Regardless is you have 10,000 deals or 10...when you lie and misrepresent you lie....any way you coat it it's just that...

If you sold someone a set of tires that were worn out and you told them they were worn out...only to have them get the tires and find out not only are they worn out but they don't hold air.....is your response going to be well, I sold them dirt cheap and told you they were worn out....

If you call getting what you paid for and getting what was explained pissing and moaning, then yes...I guess he was. Shame on him for wanting what he was promised.

Lectron advise? You're right...you helped me, and I thanked you very much.

And no...you're not going to get banned on atvdr for this. What happens over here stays over here.

We're not as wide open as HQ...never have been. That's just our style over there. Some like it, some don't ...but no matter what you do you will never please everyone.

We're not anti Planet Sand, we're pro racer...and pro members and pro advertisers.

I will agree with you there is not as much advanced and technical knowledge here. No one that visits all the sites we do can dispute that.

I've been doing this for years...but in the forums I got my feet wet here and always consider this place a home.

Unless you ask me where to hide a bong in your banshee or what color of powerband you should buy...I'd like to think I help out as best I can too.

I might be a little direct and I really don't sugar coat things, but that's me...and so be it.

Just because there isn't as much technical advise or dare I say more advanced motor specs, etc...on HQ, doesn't give you the right to say 90% of the members here can't adjust their own chain. That's an insult, period...any way you want to sugar coat or slice it.

You claim to have all this advanced knowledge yet when some of the leading minds in this industry tell you your wrong you don't listen.

(Detonation thread on PS...)

At the end of the day, you can try to spin this anyway you want to make yourself look like a good guy.

You can have all the buddies you want rush here to back you up and pat you on the back...

But you still spit in the face of members here, and I promise you forums and their members have a very long memory...and this thread will have a TON of views and hits on it just to further prove my point.

Mark my words...

Thread was started less than a week ago and already has 1,400 plus views....

Kickstart...I copied this word for word off the post on atvdragracers.com from the post that was deleted. Yes, it had great technical information on there...but here is why it was moved from the forum.

"Our first stampings are finally in and I have a few pics and a dyno run against a very good pipe offered on the market currently. We hope to be in full production be end of summer.

Special attention to physical design was based on input from my customers over the years. GOOD body english, no hitting the frame, head, carbs. You can run the stock air box, it clears the bigger cylinders. It has good plug access, and yes, it even clears a Pingle. Welcome to the new standard. Point em’ out, and take em’ down SNIPER PIPES....Jim Smart

INTRODUCING....SNIPER INFRAMES "

When you're talking about production and introducing a product, that's advertising any way you slice it.

I'm sorry if you don't see that or feel the same way.

The good thing is they are a sponsor over here now and we'd love to have them as a sponsor on ATVDR as well...a member has actually asked to help foot the bill to get him started over there...and I hope we can come to an agreement!