thinking about cutting plastics

I finally cut my fronts last weekend.

I borrowed my dad's "Dremel Multi-Max" cutter and it worked awesome! I got a new half-round blade for it before I started.

I used a carpenter hand-planer (Block Plane) to finish the edge and it turned out really well.

The rears need to be done too, but I want that lifted look like on the fullbore Banshee in "Pure", but I don't even know where to start.

id love to trade my cut front fenders for a set of uncut. i ride trails. hell, id even pay shipping. lol. i hate to pay full price for new ones tho. i think im about to break down and do it tho. :(

• 3 weeks later...

id love to trade my cut front fenders for a set of uncut. i ride trails. hell, id even pay shipping. lol. i hate to pay full price for new ones tho. i think im about to break down and do it tho. :(

motorcity atv has some realy nice uncut fenders used good prices too

I do like the looks of cut plastics but I ride trails with mud holes and puddle so I choose to stay uncut!

but if u cut them or not :unsure: if u ride mud holes ur gonna get full of mud anyways right i cut my fronts and hit mud holes before and after i cut mine and u still get full of mud :headbang:

but if u cut them or not :unsure: if u ride mud holes ur gonna get full of mud anyways right i cut my fronts and hit mud holes before and after i cut mine and u still get full of mud :headbang:

Buy a set of cuts, save yours in case you dont like it....once u cut there is no turning back and platics never go bad.... u want a set a cuts PM me I have two i am looking to unload