CAUTION ABOUT TRADES AND TAKING SOMEONES WORD

SD1026

not to bash, but i wouldn't want someone diggin into a bike that i'm sellin. i have seen too many "rough" mecanics, and wanna-be's to just trust anyone

yea of course i would too but you know a 20.00 oring kit and a little labor and time can tell alot .

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but would you pay less for it if it was a mess?even in a trade maybe some cash to set it equal? i think the point SD is trying to make is really that this person lied about what he had and was giving in return.

to me thats no diff. than someone stealing my shit making him a deadbeat theif. just my 2 cents

Yep Flint is a fucking asshole, but sorry to say your boy should of researched that piece of shit better. You guys should of done a compression test before taking it if that piston was that bad you should of seen the difference with a compression test. In this world today people will stick a dick up your ass in a heartbeat. You have to protect yourself no one else is going to do it for you. I f this was something that you bought sight unseen and flint blew smoke up your ass then I would call him a thief, but this was a trade and your buddy could of told him hell no. I'm not saying that this piece of shit aint wrong but you did make the trade. In the long run he'll get his karma is a bitch and maybe his new house did catch on fire and that would be karma at its finest. Flint you an asshole who dont deserve to be in the presence of the BHQ crowd!!!

Yep Flint is a fucking asshole, but sorry to say your boy should of researched that piece of shit better. You guys should of done a compression test before taking it if that piston was that bad you should of seen the difference with a compression test.

I gave the bike a compression test and it was a dead 151 in both cylinders.

The problem is that the guy who traded it said that it had a .030 over top end, but in all actuallity I is .100 over. One of the sleeve skirts are missing. I would imagine that is when it blew up the 1st time at .100 over. So he just slapped it back together and dumped it off on some one.

Straight from flint's for sale add.

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=125942&st=0&p=1089096&fromsearch=1entry1089096

ENGINE|DRIVE SYSTEM:

NEW WEISO PRO LITE PISTONS .30 OVER

HOT RODS CRANK

I have this motor in my possesion and WOW this thing is fucked,I also have had his 450r motor in for regular maintnance/service(a solid piece)everything was brand new and to spec.The 450r motor was a 13.5/1 motor and cant be run on pump gas,but anyway I hope his house went on fire and the quad and I hope to see his ass one day its a small world out there!The staten ilsand boys are great people and would never fuck anyone,I hope to see pics of the 450 blown up so I can compare as I have pics of the quad as well and the inside.Dont worry guys ill hook you up I just pulled some cylinders out of the canal that will run great and the crank I just welded the rods back on,should be a runner!!!

i say drive the 6 hours and burn that mofos house down. people like this deserve every once of bad things that happen to them. sorry about your loss, hope that things a beast when all is said and done!

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Cant believe he hasnt chimed in yet.

FLINT, I think we would all like to hear from you.

Your a clown man, True fucking clown.

Guys sorry it took me so long to FIND THIS POST I have been working and have a family. As most of you know I do alot or trading and buying parts from people on this site. I have never been out to screw anybody. As for the banshee it was as I described and a compression test was done before they took posession of the bike.Each cylinder as dead on at 150psi. They even rode it arround in the parking lot.

These guys had the bike for close to 3 weeks. And were in contact happy with the bike for the 1st 2 weeks. I dont have control on how they ride the bike once they get it home. For all I know his brother in law took it out and held it to the bar all day.

As for the 450 I recieved. The cam gear was not tightened properly and flew off inside the head. I am awaiting parts and hopeing that I do not have bent valves. I sent him a picture of this upon his request and have not heard another word about it.

Again Im sorry it took me so long to chime in. And again I the bike ran great the night they tried it out.

ill chime in since im not his brother in law nor do i hang out w/these staten island boys but i can tell you what i saw from rideing w/ them on what happened. 5 mins into our day we stopped at a lil spot to see which way we wanted to go and he took the bike down the road got about 100 ft and it stopped (meaniung the banshee) towed it back to camp and pulled off the cool head and found 100 over pistons not .030. that i can tell you for a fact. as farr as the other 2 weeks i cant tell you what they did w/the bike but by looking how spottless the new kenda claws on the rear were (which i belive were on when bought), i doubt there was much rideing on them if any at all. just my 2 cents

I recieved a phone call from him the day the banshee blew up. I told him to call me as soon as he figured out what happened. I got a few texts from him and that was the extent of it. I told him about everything wrong with the bike. I.E. the broken part of the frame, the clutches not working properly and he just keept saying he didnt care. Again he sent me progress pictures of the bike and everything. The compression test was 100% perfect in both cylinders. It started right up and ideled for them in the parking lot. What more do you want? As far as the pistons go I am still 99.9 % sure that I had .30 over pistons it in.