CAUTION ABOUT TRADES AND TAKING SOMEONES WORD

SD1026

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recieved a phone call from him the day the banshee blew up. I told him to call me as soon as he figured out what happened. I got a few texts from him and that was the extent of it. I told him about everything wrong with the bike. I.E. the broken part of the frame, the clutches not working properly and he just keept saying he didnt care. Again he sent me progress pictures of the bike and everything. The compression test was 100% perfect in both cylinders. It started right up and ideled for them in the parking lot. What more do you want? As far as the pistons go I am still 99.9 % sure that I had .30 over pistons it in.

ok josh,

you told me of a cluth adjustment and a broken lever i said it wasnt a problem. the day of pickup you told me of a crack in the sub frame nothing major i said ok after consulting with my brother in law. lil weld powder coat n/p. we did meet in a parking lot everything was good 150 psi in each cylinder which was expected in a .30 over fresh top end as you describled. which that was a lie which is confirmed by the #'s on the pistons. the motor is .100 over dont even argue the point cause #'s dont lie. if i was informed the bike was on borrowed time at .100 over i would have never traded even with cash. the rear fenders were painted which wasnt told to us.also we had 2 stripped peg bolts another issue not told to us.

as far as what we did in the two weeks we had the bike i can tell you and everyone. first we will start with the power washing degreasing process. after that we did stuff like change plugs,boots,adjust clutch,new clutch lever,new tranny oil atf type f,fix stripped peg bolts,new rear tires (which was agreed upon at trade for $150 but you gave 120 as later agreed),bottom chain roller,lights,clean up wire harness,install missing light switch on hadle bar,install cotter pins through out bike, i think thats everything. so we spent 90% of the time we had the bike on repairs and missing parts.

so flint im sorry you had a little cam trouble but carma is a bitch.what comes around goes around . i think you get my point. please dont lie anymore in this thread cause you are just gonna look like a bigger jerk off then you already are. but thx for the bill.

99% sure? I rebuilt my top end 6 weeks ago, I'm 100% sure I have 60 over wisecos

I recieved a phone call from him the day the banshee blew up. I told him to call me as soon as he figured out what happened. I got a few texts from him and that was the extent of it. I told him about everything wrong with the bike. I.E. the broken part of the frame, the clutches not working properly and he just keept saying he didnt care. Again he sent me progress pictures of the bike and everything. The compression test was 100% perfect in both cylinders. It started right up and ideled for them in the parking lot. What more do you want? As far as the pistons go I am still 99.9 % sure that I had .30 over pistons it in.

I did my top end over a year ago and know it is 65.50 mm it is something you don't forget. I Imagine that .100 over is even easier to remember due to the fact it is on its last leg. If you can't say 100% then you don't advetise as some thing else. IGNORANCE is not an excuse. You can deffinatly sell those cylinders are on there last leg. Look at the sides of the sleeve. They are paper thin.

Listen, there is no reason for us to Lie here, you got the better deal from the beginning and that is a fact, there should have been 1500 involved in this trade, and that baised off of a motor that was .30 over not .100.

Your banshee bottom line was a POS

And yea my friend traded his strong running 450 for your POS banshee. He didnt know/ nor care, just excited to get a shee.

Still doesnt change the fact that you are a lying pussy, could have just grabbed your balls and advertised your bike as the POS that it truely was/is

Rather than being a scumbag and fucking another member on the HQ

How could you mix up .30 over and .100, is it possible that you are that stupid, bc if that is the true issue here and you are that stupid, good luck in life my friend. Judging by your banshee, the 450 wont last long in your possession anyway.

There where plenty of people there that day to witness the bike locking up after only a few minutes of riding, also there while the engine was pulled apart on the trailer. There are a few people on this site that know SD and I, we are straight up guys and wouldnt try and get over on people.

If my banshee was a fucking ticking time bomb, thats what i would advertise it as.

But you keep playing stupid, you seem to be good at it.

the problems you were having with the clutch excessive wear on the inner and outter hub and the clutch ball was a 1/4 of its orginal size. second problem was stater was bent and fly wheel welded itself tp the crank, crank seal was bad on stater side. case halves were put together with blue rtv, whoever put the cylinders on decided it was a good idea to use a wiz wheel to clean the gasket surface. cylinders were 100 over, skirt was missing along with sleeve.

birthdayrobster058.jpg

birthdayrobster059.jpg

birthdayrobster060.jpg

birthdayrobster062.jpg

birthdayrobster069.jpg

birthdayrobster070.jpg

birthdayrobster074.jpg

birthdayrobster062.jpg

• 2 weeks later...