SLP Pipes

Answer based on what you think.  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

or t6...

t6 and slp's are similar powerband..  BUT the slp's seem stronger overall..  that being said most HATE t6 pipes because of the brick wall effect around 9100-9500 rpm  pretty much the same as the SLP.   i put these on a 400 pv trex and they are a BLAST to ride around on.  the motor makes tq and the pipes help it happen.. 

as i have said time and time again  pipes will yield a 1500-2500rpm boost.  where in the rpm range that boost happens and how strong it is is the result in the design.

• Like 1

Not many people have ever heard of his banshee pipes but he claims they do better in midrange than the "other" similar pipes which I assume he is suggesting are Paul turner mids. If he will ship a set to us for dyno testing against the Paul turners and pro circuits we will post up the results and if they are as good as the company claims everyone, word will be out.

SLP is a huge company. I don't think they would be interested. But with your charm and good looks they might make an exception for you. Perhaps you should call them.