new pipes, just released

Are you going to use the same chromer that you used for the original Rockets? I have a set of the originals and they are second to none. I would really like to see how a set of the new ones compare. Glad to see your back!

Its good to be back, I am more picky than ever these days on quality, i am using a different chromer but am working directly with them to properly Buff, Nickle and chrome plate. They will be show chrome. and Hi-polished silencers.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are your port timings? these pipes like a 200/134

my port timings are 194/130.. 200/134 would that be close to a drag port? since im in ohio and they are coming from mich. im hoping to have them by wed. i can get them on and get some pictures up. maybe a video for sound.

my port timings are 194/130.. 200/134 would that be close to a drag port? since im in ohio and they are coming from mich. im hoping to have them by wed. i can get them on and get some pictures up. maybe a video for sound.

They should work very good on your set up, I emailed your tracking number to you earlier tonite.

chrome is available friday and will post pics as soon as i pick them up.

Just finished the latest ang greatest pipes, These pipes out rev the old design and still clear powervalves, no longer are they close to your legs and easier to get in to turn off your gas, they have on o-ring built into the back of the main chamber and come with those o-rings (no leaks at stinger and end pipe) new redesigned silencers and ready for imediate instalation, the fit and finish is flawless, those of you who know me as the original rocket owner know i build high quality pipes and these are to date the best pipes ive ever built, so be the first to get em. chrome is available but has a 2 weeks wait time. please call if you have any questions thanks tom borrink 616 262 8808 this is the only banshee i had to put a set onto, if you have a nice looking one and want to get a set allittle cheaper ill make you a deal!!

Great talking to you Tom.I can't wait to try out the new pipes.I have pc's and fatty's to compare them too.Super pumped to try them out.The shape and design look's bitchen.Hope they show up next week.Cheers John

Great talking to you Tom.I can't wait to try out the new pipes.I have pc's and fatty's to compare them too.Super pumped to try them out.The shape and design look's bitchen.Hope they show up next week.Cheers John

John, I need a phone number for the shipping out of country! Give me a call as soon as you get this, i also sent an email to you. Thanks Tom 616 262 8808

I live in Big Rapids MI and in need of a good looking banshee to fit my new out of frame pipes to, it will take me a few days to play with the design. in return youll get to keep the first set!! let me know, I would like to have a pic of your machine emailed to ThomasBorrink@gmail.com i prefer a modded motor and front fenders cut. Thanks you guys please call with any questions 616 262 8808 Tom