new pipes, just released

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought the pair off ebay. about a week in a half i will give ya a update on how they ran on my hjr dune port. i got cpi, the older rockets, and toomey t5 to compare them with. my buddy jammer also has a set of shearer, to see how they all compare. :cheers:

Very good, Thanks for your purchase, they be at your door in three days.

I just bought the pair off ebay. about a week in a half i will give ya a update on how they ran on my hjr dune port. i got cpi, the older rockets, and toomey t5 to compare them with. my buddy jammer also has a set of shearer, to see how they all compare. :cheers:

sweet, but the only way to really compare the pipes is to have your cylinders ported to match. if your hjr port is for t5's then you arent gonna get the best results when you throw on a different set of pipes. it'll give a nice idea of what to expect, but wont be completely accurate. it'll still be cool to see what happens though, especially when i was thinkin about goin shearer or cpi on my bike. :clap:

well ya. but im just trying to compare them how they are now. if i send my jugs back out, im pretty much changing the whole bikes power delivery, and i couldnt really compare that to the cpi, t5 or shearer how it sits. im sure there will be a noticeable difference with the port now running the different pipes. i also have a set of stock jugs i could throw on to make it the best comparison. stock port and see how each pipe delivers. that would be the only way to really compare.

are the painted black sets matte, like pictured, or gloss black. do we have a choice?

i usualy use flat black paint. but i bought this glossy stuff and personaly i dont like to use it, it scratches to easily, id like to just send them bare steel, and let customers paint them themselves.

well ya. but im just trying to compare them how they are now. if i send my jugs back out, im pretty much changing the whole bikes power delivery, and i couldnt really compare that to the cpi, t5 or shearer how it sits. im sure there will be a noticeable difference with the port now running the different pipes. i also have a set of stock jugs i could throw on to make it the best comparison. stock port and see how each pipe delivers. that would be the only way to really compare.

What are your port timings? these pipes like a 200/134

I was in a wedding when the auction was ending, We where trying to get the Iphone to log onto ebay to bid but it wouldn't let us, UGH you wouldn't have gotten them for that price at least. Im very interested in your review of these new ones.

well i wouldnt have bought them then if it was going to be a bidding war, or if someone would have bid on them in the first place, i dont need them, and i wouldnt have paid anymore for a set of standard black pipes. just figured since no one else bid on them i threw the min bid in, to try them out.