new pipes, just released

Just finished the latest ang greatest pipes, These pipes out rev the old design and still clear powervalves, no longer are they close to your legs and easier to get in to turn off your gas, they have on o-ring built into the back of the main chamber and come with those o-rings (no leaks at stinger and end pipe) new redesigned silencers and ready for imediate instalation, the fit and finish is flawless, those of you who know me as the original rocket owner know i build high quality pipes and these are to date the best pipes ive ever built, so be the first to get em. chrome is available but has a 2 weeks wait time. please call if you have any questions thanks tom borrink 616 262 8808 this is the only banshee i had to put a set onto, if you have a nice looking one and want to get a set allittle cheaper ill make you a deal!!

full pipes done.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I thought I would weigh in here because most of you guys probably don't know who Tom is. Tom is the original builder of the Rocket Pipes. The sets that me and my brother had were built by Tom. Anyone who has ever seen them knows the quality that went into those pipes. BBCmudtruck still has my brothers set too.

I have in fact tested these pipes that Tom is now selling years ago. I noticed an increase in top end over my Rockets with Tom's new R2 pipes. The bottom end felt great too. I was actually planning on snagging a set from Tom but I think he got sidetracked back then and never got around to finalizing the pipes for selling.

I am sure anyone would be happy with these pipes on a wide range of motors. I can't wait to get some feedback on these things from you guys.

Here are a few pictures of my bike with them on from back then. I talked to Tom on the phone earlier and he said he has made some improvements to the pipes since I tested them.

gallery_8710_195_81154.jpg

gallery_8710_195_62071.jpg

gallery_8710_195_16.jpg

loco or custome one do you have any videos of them performing.

i moved them aproximatly 2 inchs closer to the front of the bike as compared to a rocket set, i will be getting more pics soon, i just finished making these pipes a few days ago and havent had time yet, ill see what i can do for a video for ya as well.