new pipes, just released

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still in the works, going to fit a set this weekend, but testing might take some time, there is some serious competition here and im not out to be 2nd. Thanks Tom

i am a local mi guy from grand rapids and want to be involved with these pipes i do polishing and powdercoating and would like to help with some work for you. please call pete amato 1-616-822-0606.

Still in the works, going to fit a set this weekend, but testing might take some time, there is some serious competition here and im not out to be 2nd. Thanks Tom

Im going to be in the market for a set of oof's real soon and im not buying another set of sheares that crack everytime i ride.. So let us know how soon you think till there for sale... thanks

i am a local mi guy from grand rapids and want to be involved with these pipes i do polishing and powdercoating and would like to help with some work for you. please call pete amato 1-616-822-0606.

Thanks pete, ill see you friday at 3, hope you dont have a jelious wife, jessica is coming for pics, see you at 3! tom, this forum is going to get alot of views, mark my words!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks pete, ill see you friday at 3, hope you dont have a jelious wife, jessica is coming for pics, see you at 3! tom, this forum is going to get alot of views, mark my words!!!!!!!!!!!

i will see you tommorow at 3pm and my wife does not care at all.

Edited by amatobanshee

cant wait to see some more pics

well i had a chance to run theses pipes today on my 4 mill and wow they have strong low end and pull like crazy to the top feel alot stronger than my t5s i will post more pics soon have to resize them for hq. i will be doing alot of testing with these pipes in the next week. tom is a very nice guy with awesome quality and fit of these pipes. very high quality and the chrome pipes are show chrome. i will be getting a set of these for sure for my 4 mill.

well i had a chance to run theses pipes today on my 4 mill and wow they have strong low end and pull like crazy to the top feel alot stronger than my t5s i will post more pics soon have to resize them for hq. i will be doing alot of testing with these pipes in the next week. tom is a very nice guy with awesome quality and fit of these pipes. very high quality and the chrome pipes are show chrome. i will be getting a set of these for sure for my 4 mill.

coolchrome.jpg