fastest banshee

i ike to go fast!.....my 01 shee with cool head,fmf fattys air box mod .1000 ft radar run 79.9,79.8 mph! there was a guy there with a 310 honda (250r) and he went 84 ish

the only over 100 was a street bike powerd trike and he went 115 ish!

What gearing are you running?

with 15/41 id like to think my shee could do 80 with the shearers. Ill have to check the gearing calculator and see what the theorotical number is.

Cody

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ok. I'll post a video just so you can see Apparently you guys don't get into 6th gear Lol and no my gps isn't lying it's a brand new garmin don't be sad Keep dumping all that money into your slow bike and maybe you'll get going as fast as me one day Lol

this guy is the new ELKA, bro your gps could be the best in the world, i dont doubt that its good but the fact is gps' dont read out accurate speeds im just saying get it radared or take it to the track. Dont keep adding gas to a fire that you really dont know how to put out, your acting a like a d-bag with people that are only trying to help you from looking like a fool

this guy is the new ELKA, bro your gps could be the best in the world, i dont doubt that its good but the fact is gps' dont read out accurate speeds im just saying get it radared or take it to the track. Dont keep adding gas to a fire that you really dont know how to put out, your acting a like a d-bag with people that are only trying to help you from looking like a fool

well said!

K well I just tested my gps in my car and at 90mph it was within 2 to 3 miles off so maybe I was about 92. When I get the motor back in it I will have it on radar by a mocomb county sherif. Then will you guys finally drop this bs that you can't do 90 on a shee. Dout it but well see.

K well I just tested my gps in my car and at 90mph it was within 2 to 3 miles off so maybe I was about 92. When I get the motor back in it I will have it on radar by a mocomb county sherif. Then will you guys finally drop this bs that you can't do 90 on a shee. Dout it but well see.

nobody said you couldnt do it! it just cant be done with stock gearing!

I will definetly let you know when and where I will be so you can watch. I never said I could do 120 I just said I can get above 90 and not with stock gearing. The last time checked 15 42 gears weren't stock. Also I never said what distance it was in. It's definetly not in 1/4 mile. All I know is what my gps said it's max speed was after I set everything to zero. My friend was with me and he went about the same speed as me... He has a little more done to his but his was bogging on 5th and 6th gear. After we got back we found out he blew the crank barring and wasted his right cylinder. But if he didn't I'm sure he would have hit over 90 as well. I'm sick of all these people telling me shit can't be done.