fastest banshee

just wondering what the fastest shee anyone has seen, And what i mean by that is banshee motors only, Trinity, alky, stroker, etc. no sled motors, bike motors. I ask this because some idiot at work said the could 120mph out of a stock shee just by changing pistons with stock bore, and changing carbs, no other mods. just looking for some feedback I think he's full of shit on that.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some work! NO alot of work yes im talking atleast a 10mil cheetah

I have a shee that bored .40 over with stock carbs and 15 42 gears and I hit 95mph on my gps the other day.

just wondering what the fastest shee anyone has seen, And what i mean by that is banshee motors only, Trinity, alky, stroker, etc. no sled motors, bike motors. I ask this because some idiot at work said the could 120mph out of a stock shee just by changing pistons with stock bore, and changing carbs, no other mods. just looking for some feedback I think he's full of shit on that.

No way a stock port, stock stroke, and stock piped banshee will even come close to triple digits let alone 120. It takes a monster of a motor to hit 100 itself.

Yes banshees are crazy fast but what seems like 90+mph is really 70's.

And like said before at least a 10mil stroker. This means trenching cases to allow the extra stroke and then there is dome clearance.

Triple digits takes $ signs.

I have a shee that bored .40 over with stock carbs and 15 42 gears and I hit 95mph on my gps the other day.

Im calling BS on this statement. With mine 15/41 gearing which is taller, 21in worn down mudsharks, Fmf ssts/vf2s,.040,reed spacers, lid off k&n with proflow, Fresh top end at 150psi and all she has is 85mph on tar. Thats being tailed by a 2003 Ford Ranger that rev limits itself at 90mph. And im 155lbs. Even if you had 22 inch tires theoretically you could hit 93mph at 10,000 but you still have to factor in rider weight and wind conditions.

Im calling BS on this statement. With mine 15/41 gearing which is taller, 21in worn down mudsharks, Fmf ssts/vf2s,.040,reed spacers, lid off k&n with proflow, Fresh top end at 150psi and all she has is 85mph on tar. Thats being tailed by a 2003 Ford Ranger that rev limits itself at 90mph. And im 155lbs. Even if you had 22 inch tires theoretically you could hit 93mph at 10,000 but you still have to factor in rider weight and wind conditions.

Well sorry every one is so pissed off that they spent all this money and can't go 90mph... I'll take a video of it and post it just to shut you up. It is bored .40 over with stock carbs, v force reeds, fmf fatty pipes with power core 2s. Stock head with very minimal port work done plus the gearing. I know it feels like your going faster than what you are but I also know my gps isn't lying to me.

Well sorry every one is so pissed off that they spent all this money and can't go 90mph... I'll take a video of it and post it just to shut you up. It is bored .40 over with stock carbs, v force reeds, fmf fatty pipes with power core 2s. Stock head with very minimal port work done plus the gearing. I know it feels like your going faster than what you are but I also know my gps isn't lying to me.

Oh and sorry to be a dick again, but your gps IS lying! Not possible! Maybe if you got going as fast as you could, and then put it in neutral and coasted down a mountain with 300lbs of sand on the back, with 25 inch tires, then maybe lol.

This guy reminds me of all the craigslist guys that are hitting 125 in 5th gear to scared to grab 6th.

I never even have my banshee in 6th gear lol :yank:

Shooting sand mountain I'm always just in 4th, I've never really thought about top speed and shit.

It's ok. I'll post a video just so you can see Apparently you guys don't get into 6th gear Lol and no my gps isn't lying it's a brand new garmin don't be sad Keep dumping all that money into your slow bike and maybe you'll get going as fast as me one day Lol

Sorry but that dude is full of shit about doing 90+ with that gearing and yes your GPS is lieing to you. Hell mine is bored out .20 over and has pro circuits and a K&N filter with 15 on front and a 48 on the rear and my GPS said 76.2 mph. Yea I thought I was doing 120mph LOL WOW thats fast.