Toomey T5 or Pro Circuit

i am thinking of buying new exhausts for my banshee, its modified, it has; a stage IV engine, k&n air filters and v-force reeds and a few other things, so i am thinking of either buying toomey T5's or pro circuits. any advice on which one i should buy?

performance is about the same, toomeys look better

pro circuits baby! I ran pro circuit platinum's and they performed and sounded great.

x2 pro circuit!!!!

Pro circuits are nothing like toomey pipes. The pro circuit is a low-mid pipe. The T5 is a mid-top pipe. It depends on how you want your power delivery, and what parts you already currently have and dont intend to change. All the things you listed are typically considered mid-top parts, or mid-top engine work.

just replaced the DG's in my sig (came on the quad) for a pair of new Platinums and silencers....i also added the adjustable timing plate and advanced the timing to +4, so i can't give a truly fair power comparison between just the pipes but it definitely pulls into the power band alot faster now. i ride predominantly trails. the PC's sound awesome too.

T-5s are the pipe that fit your motor mods the best.Pro circuit and T-5s pipes close to the same NO WAY. I use to use cut T-3s and T-5s for a drag pipe before all these other pipes like shearer,cpi,rockets,fat bastards were so avaliable.Pro Circuits are better for woods or trail riding.

Yeah I liked pro circuit platinum's, they sound good. I also like the T 5's and T6's. I ended up getting the DMC 916's. Still installing them. It really came down to these three for me. I just recently heard a set of Bill's pipes?? They sounded bad ass too.