Come on guys, wheres your big stiff one for me.

gooniemon

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure I don't understand about the wife and kids thing but I can assure you that I have had far more intolerable shit directed at me in the last 10 years. Most was on this site but there was also a ton of stuff on other sites that I did not frequent. I had people make up screen names, Photoshop pictures of me, submit my name and e-mail address to spam sites, threaten me and my bikes, threaten BansheeHQ and much more.

The problem is that it is the internet and there is nothing you can do to stop anyone from saying anything. That's just the facts. At some point there in everyone's Internet days, there will be someone who tries to start shit, talks shit about your family or whatever. But what are you going to do about it is the real question? Trolls, as I like to call them, get off on the reaction. Show them no reaction and they move on. It's just that simple. By responding to the trolls you feed them, hence the term "do not feed the trolls."

As far as BansheeHQ not needing people like him, I don't disagree. The point I am trying to make is that I am glad some of the more sensitive people weren't around "back in the day." There is no way you would have ever made it through the bullshit and stuck around.

Guys like NYUK and Meat know what I mean. There were brutal knock down drag outs when it came to shit like this. You think gooniemon was bad? Well he wasn't. We've had trolls that made goonie look like a 4 year old babbling on his dad's laptop. Some of them were so persistent that they would keep on for weeks and months, picking out the same few people to mess with.

Ahh, the good old days. :D

Anyway, yea he's gone. But I hope that some people learn from this and remember this is the INTERNET. I have a very short temper and I am viloent. If I can deal with it, so can everyone else. :cheers:

]

pussy

go get all lubed up and start another tan and jacked thread :bolt:

Hey Alf, goonie doesn't know your wife or your kids IRL so WTF are you gettin so worked up about ? You got trolled and the troll won. I'm with lilmegill, I thought the dude was funny and it was equally funny watching Alf get all bent out shape. Goonie would always have a wise-crack for me when I got in the shoutbox, but I'v known the guy for along time, he was a member over at that bluetraxx forum about 6 years ago. He'd bust my balls for a little and i'd laugh at his comments, change the subject and we'd bullshit for another hour in the shoutbox.

All those guys who cried to Loco need to be named and shamed.

brugal, good post bud.

I used to fight and bitch and moan all the time here at BHQ in the past. I've mellowed out the past few years. Guess we'll have to watch what we're saying from now on.

Its funny, I was just telling a former member of that Hillclimber's forum that the BansheeHQ forum doesn't ban people....

well done sir

you know- the one thing that pisses me off is just the attention whorin, like that one kid that flooded the shout all day long with retarded bullshit preventing routing bullshitting while workin on posts. this site is 50/50 chat and threads for me, all at once, so i can't just go to the chatroom and hope someone is waiting there, and post without hassle. it's like that one guy at the party that keeps jumping in your conversations all drunk tryin to start shit- you can usually have fun running him off because something will actually go down....man, i hate it when they run.....but anyways, i'm not here to deal with a shitstick continuously, and it is actually part of my daily life now

Yep, so i have to put up with people on this site taunting my girl? NAAA, just wont renew my membership :cheers: It isn't a big deal to loco im sure, but whenever someone on a site starts calling my girl out I stop going to it. Internet or not, theirs a line you dont cross.

boo fuckin hoo

does he know your girlfriend? has he ever met her, seen her, spoken to her... ?

so some kid online "taunted" your girlfriend (not sure what that means..) so in turn you will not re-new your membership to the site he taunted you on? sound logic to me.

..then you try to lay a guilt trip down on loco.. "im sure it isnt a big deal to loco.." then proceed to say how you will not log in anymore , you sound like a child trying to guilt his mom into buying him icecream "you dont care about me anyway!!!", only its grown men whining about having someone banned who hurt their feelings.... to be honest, i dont think loco ( or any site mod), or anyone should really care about yours, or anyones feelings getting hurt by some kid online... take a step back, read what you are saying.. and think about it.. its pretty fuckin funny..

is this an often occurrence that your girlfriend gets "called out" on 4 wheeler sites? is she a celebrity or something? i think the line you shouldnt cross is the one that mixes real life with internet shittalkers .. you crossed it. your feelings are hurt and you wont be able to make a full recovery, i understand, and support your decision , god speed my friend

boo fuckin hoo

does he know your girlfriend? has he ever met her, seen her, spoken to her... ?

so some kid online "taunted" your girlfriend (not sure what that means..) so in turn you will not re-new your membership to the site he taunted you on? sound logic to me.

..then you try to lay a guilt trip down on loco.. "im sure it isnt a big deal to loco.." then proceed to say how you will not log in anymore , you sound like a child trying to guilt his mom into buying him icecream "you dont care about me anyway!!!", only its grown men whining about having someone banned who hurt their feelings.... to be honest, i dont think loco ( or any site mod), or anyone should really care about yours, or anyones feelings getting hurt by some kid online... take a step back, read what you are saying.. and think about it.. its pretty fuckin funny..

is this an often occurrence that your girlfriend gets "called out" on 4 wheeler sites? is she a celebrity or something? i think the line you shouldnt cross is the one that mixes real life with internet shittalkers .. you crossed it. your feelings are hurt and you wont be able to make a full recovery, i understand, and support your decision , god speed my friend

well done sir :headbang:

I've already lost all respect for the HQ because of what happened since GOONIE. Im not even a member of this site, only stev'es girlfriend, I've seen what he has said about me, i dont deserve it but understand it happens. If you want to fucking talk shit then talk to me you fucking faggot, im not a bitch that takes shit from some random asshole on the intenet you FUCK. Maybe if you had an attractive significant other people would be able to stand up for you too you demeaning asshole. <br /><br />Sincerely<br /><br />Bri

you go girl :rotflmao:

you must be traumatized from such an experience, gime a call if you need a tissue

thank god for you attractive people and your significant others, without you, wed have no way to police the forums

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=107521&st=0

Wow, what the fuck? Lost respect for BansheeHQ? Really? These are WORDS. Only WORDS people. People do and say things that go against the grain every day in this country. Should we have an uprising because of it? Everyone should take a step back and look at the bigger picture. Our economy is dog shit, the government is stealing our money and we waste millions of dollars on a war in another country but no one does a thing about it. Someone calls your wife or girlfriend a name and we should all throw a huge fit?

Shit just doesn't add up.

And that's pretty shitty to say you won't renew a membership because I won't boot someone off the site. Think about what you're saying. If I did that, it would open up a huge ordeal. Kicking people off the site because someone didn't like what they said? It's just not even reasonable.

I've already lost all respect for the HQ because of what happened since GOONIE. Im not even a member of this site, only stev'es girlfriend, I've seen what he has said about me, i dont deserve it but understand it happens. If you want to fucking talk shit then talk to me you fucking faggot, im not a bitch that takes shit from some random asshole on the intenet you FUCK. Maybe if you had an attractive significant other people would be able to stand up for you too you demeaning asshole. <br /><br />Sincerely<br /><br />Bri

This thread just keeps getting funnier and funnier. lol. Keep it up. Like loco said, it's entertainment and it's working for me this afternoon.

To be honest my girl is all I have, so when someone starts talking shit about her yes I'm going to throw a fit. I think its bullshit to pay to be part of a site, which I have been a member since '02 and have to deal with some little punk who has been a member for 2 months running his mouth to almost everyone. I know damn well I'm not the only one who feels this way too. This kid litteraly goes out of his way to piss people off (which he does a very good job of).

I just personally think its bullshit to ban someone for a week, let them back in, ban them again and then let them back in AGAIN. But hey its not my website. I'm done with this thread, just wanted to voice my opinion, which obviously sucks.

so if things worked the way you wanted them to.. every paying member would have the right to whine to loco about members they dont like , resulting in a ban?

that sounds like a quick way to ruin a great website

what if some members simply cant afford premium status? do their opinions mean less because they dont have the money to spend?

can non premium members still cry their way into getting people banned?

the way i see it, the choices are clear:

a. keep acknowledging the stupid remarks like you have been, let them somehow effect your REAL LIFE, whine and cry about them, feeding this persons appetite to annoy you even more, in turn helping them accomplish their goal of pissing you and your girlfriend off, which is apparently very easy.

b. ignore it and continue with your life as if it never happened , keeping in mind you are on the internets

c. throw a hissy fit and threaten to quit the site , then give your girlfriend your password so she cam come type some incoherent ramblings which no one cares about

the choice is yours