Come on guys, wheres your big stiff one for me.

gooniemon

Good. Im tired of that kid and bubbagump runnin theremouths and causing problems evry time people are in the shout. Making deals, trouble shooting or whatever. Hopefully he will get the point.. Good move Loco. Much appreciated.

the shoutbox is for jacking around and BSing. id rather deals be made through PM or chat. that way there is record in case something goes wrong.

i cant say i remember anyone else being suspended from bansheehq in the past

hillclimbr was banned for 2 months last year for making threats against the HQ. i didnt even ban the guy for mouthing me, posting pictures of me and sending me dumb ass PM's. i just got irritated when he threatened HQ.

Haha, I don't think I've ever seen a ban on BHQ! Honestly though, if anyone needed it, it was his stupid ass. He tried his hardest to piss someone off everyday. rolleyes.gif

i dont care so much about him being annoying but he was continually making racist remarks. i warned him probably 5 times before i suspended his ass. i will put up with most anything but spewing racist shit in the shoutbox is not going to fly.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the funny shit is that he will be all cool sometimes.. than more than most... a dick.. shit is lil to much for most... than the ppl let him push and he wont stop once he knows he has u... hope he takes this as chance to do something dif.. we all like to fuckin play games and joke.. he jus dont know when he has gone to far... and this post is funny shit.. i knew he loved the cock...

DiSkOe*1

bong2.gif

I understand about the deals in the shout Loco. I do always ask to pm. What i meant is if someone asks for a part or asks advice or whatever, the kid always chimed in. Had something negative to say. This Bubbagump guy is doing the same shit. I got you though. :headbang:

Does anyone remember AbsoLut?? I'm pretty sure he got banned, he was from way back in the day. Someone actually made a web page about him and he was riding a banshee with a blue cape on and there was some super gay music playing in the background.

Holy shit, I forgot about that. I was a lurker then. LOL The caped crusader lol. :rotflmao:

I think that dude dirtrider was the first to get banned though. Good memory specialblend07

I'm sure NYUK will remember he was a mod back then.

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

DAMM , YOU NEW GUYS MISSED OUT!

I understand about the deals in the shout Loco. I do always ask to pm. What i meant is if someone asks for a part or asks advice or whatever, the kid always chimed in. Had something negative to say. This Bubbagump guy is doing the same shit. I got you though. :headbang:

......ill try my best to be nice to you and the others :notworthy:

Hes going to rub someone the wrong way and it may turn bad. I mean now hes bashing peoples wives and girlfriends calling them whores, tramps, trannys etc. Hes going to get it from someone. I just dont play that game dude. Talk shit to me all you want, but you talk trash about my wife and call her names and then say shit about my kids??? Ill fuckin kill you, you little piece of shit. You personally attack me and i didnt even acknowledge your dumbass. So now its personel!! Some of these people may not care you talk about them and there family's but I do!! Ill buy your ticket to come pay me a visit. I fuckin dare you!!!

:cry: <----me right now

alf, im a little bitch. theres no way im gonna fight you dude, im just a lonely pathetic dildo loving internet bully. please forgive me. :(

i agree, you are a little bitch.