Come on guys, wheres your big stiff one for me.

gooniemon

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tribe has spoken.

Once upon a time," the tribe" being the whole H.Q. ,would have ran him up out of here without the bann.

Brooke (R.I.P.) ran guys out the HQ by herself :shrugani:

Kinda like what happened to HILLCLIMBER but 10 times worse. :rotflmao:

The whole entire HQ would dump on that person till they couldnt take it anymore and leave. :bolt:

Once upon a time," the tribe" being the whole H.Q. ,would have ran him up out of here without the bann.

Brooke (R.I.P.) ran guys out the HQ by herself :shrugani:

Kinda like what happened to HILLCLIMBER but 10 times worse. :rotflmao:

The whole entire HQ would dump on that person till they couldnt take it anymore and leave. :bolt:

I agree, unfortunately although sometimes for the better, things change. BansheeHQ now is nothing like it was even a year ago, let alone 4 and 5 years ago when the real heavy hitters were here.

Guys like gooniemon were a dime a dozen. They would come here, start shit and then get clowned on so bad they would never return.

Guys these days are too thin skinned and let goofballs like goonie get to them instead of turning it around right back on them. Back in the day, it would have taken me a couple hours at most and we would have never seen goonie again.

I can't act like that anymore though since I have assumed responsibility. :D

Loco, maybe you need some "Sergeant-at-arms" type guys who can verbally rape the next Goonie and chase him away. I think it's funny that people manage to get really pissed and fight on a forum.

I understand gettin pissed when someone talks shit on your family or girl, but damn you're playin right into their hands when you bitch back. I'm all for smashin someones face for that shit but it just can't happen on a forum so what's the use in wasting your time?....my 2 cents anyway.

Well until it happens to you and someone says things about your wife, which I can handle but when they start talking shit on my kids and saying some of the things he said for no apparent reason, you will change your tune. Guarantee it. There's no one that hard that will just be cool with someone talking about there kids like that. You'll see someday when your in the fatherhood position. I'm glad he's gone. There's no need for trash like that. Obviously the site has come along way for the better if there used to be people like that around here all the time. I'm done with it he's gone, let's move

on.

Thanks to all of you that pm'd me and voiced your opinion and concern on this dirtbag and things he said. Obviously I wasn't the only one that had enough.

Thanks for getting rid of him Loco.

Well until it happens to you and someone says things about your wife, which I can handle but when they start talking shit on my kids and saying some of the things he said for no apparent reason, you will change your tune. Guarantee it. There's no one that hard that will just be cool with someone talking about there kids like that. You'll see someday when your in the fatherhood position. I'm glad he's gone. There's no need for trash like that. Obviously the site has come along way for the better if there used to be people like that around here all the time. I'm done with it he's gone, let's move

on.

Thanks to all of you that pm'd me and voiced your opinion and concern on this dirtbag and things he said. Obviously I wasn't the only one that had enough.

Thanks for getting rid of him Loco.

Sure I don't understand about the wife and kids thing but I can assure you that I have had far more intolerable shit directed at me in the last 10 years. Most was on this site but there was also a ton of stuff on other sites that I did not frequent. I had people make up screen names, Photoshop pictures of me, submit my name and e-mail address to spam sites, threaten me and my bikes, threaten BansheeHQ and much more.

The problem is that it is the internet and there is nothing you can do to stop anyone from saying anything. That's just the facts. At some point there in everyone's Internet days, there will be someone who tries to start shit, talks shit about your family or whatever. But what are you going to do about it is the real question? Trolls, as I like to call them, get off on the reaction. Show them no reaction and they move on. It's just that simple. By responding to the trolls you feed them, hence the term "do not feed the trolls."

As far as BansheeHQ not needing people like him, I don't disagree. The point I am trying to make is that I am glad some of the more sensitive people weren't around "back in the day." There is no way you would have ever made it through the bullshit and stuck around.

Guys like NYUK and Meat know what I mean. There were brutal knock down drag outs when it came to shit like this. You think gooniemon was bad? Well he wasn't. We've had trolls that made goonie look like a 4 year old babbling on his dad's laptop. Some of them were so persistent that they would keep on for weeks and months, picking out the same few people to mess with.

Ahh, the good old days. :D

Anyway, yea he's gone. But I hope that some people learn from this and remember this is the INTERNET. I have a very short temper and I am viloent. If I can deal with it, so can everyone else. :cheers:

Well, get ready Loco , because now every time a few people get homotinal about someone, all they have to do is cry

to you in a pm and that person will be banned. You just opened pandora's box, that banned list is going to get bigger.

But on the business side, I guess you have to keep the SPONSOR happy.

The B.H.Q. has gone corporate yall.

LOL

Hey Alf, goonie doesn't know your wife or your kids IRL so WTF are you gettin so worked up about ? You got trolled and the troll won. I'm with lilmegill, I thought the dude was funny and it was equally funny watching Alf get all bent out shape. Goonie would always have a wise-crack for me when I got in the shoutbox, but I'v known the guy for along time, he was a member over at that bluetraxx forum about 6 years ago. He'd bust my balls for a little and i'd laugh at his comments, change the subject and we'd bullshit for another hour in the shoutbox.

All those guys who cried to Loco need to be named and shamed.

brugal, good post bud.

I used to fight and bitch and moan all the time here at BHQ in the past. I've mellowed out the past few years. Guess we'll have to watch what we're saying from now on.

Its funny, I was just telling a former member of that Hillclimber's forum that the BansheeHQ forum doesn't ban people....

Hey Alf, goonie doesn't know your wife or your kids IRL so WTF are you gettin so worked up about ? You got trolled and the troll won. I'm with lilmegill, I thought the dude was funny and it was equally funny watching Alf get all bent out shape. Goonie would always have a wise-crack for me when I got in the shoutbox, but I'v known the guy for along time, he was a member over at that bluetraxx forum about 6 years ago. He'd bust my balls for a little and i'd laugh at his comments, change the subject and we'd bullshit for another hour in the shoutbox.

All those guys who cried to Loco need to be named and shamed.

brugal, good post bud.

I used to fight and bitch and moan all the time here at BHQ in the past. I've mellowed out the past few years. Guess we'll have to watch what we're saying from now on.

Its funny, I was just telling a former member of that Hillclimber's forum that the BansheeHQ forum doesn't ban people....

Good post Meat. I have been seriously considering lifting the ban on him. I hate banning people, especially a member who stepped up and went Premium to help out BansheeHQ.

Good post Meat. I have been seriously considering lifting the ban on him. I hate banning people, especially a member who stepped up and went Premium to help out BansheeHQ.

Phhh... Helped out the HQ how? What $40-$50 in your pocket? Sure that goes to you (The HQ) but he sure as hell didn't contribute any intelligence like many of the good people here do. And besides, He only stepped up and paid when he realized people started making threads about him.......Kinda like how a girlfriend gets knocked up before you kick her to the curb for being a bitch! I don't really care, but you would think you would want to keep people such as the vendors happy. But I'm just a fool....what do I know.

Alf, sorry about this. This place needs more helpful, friends like you.

Once again, Flawed in my opinion.

I think the fact that there are people with NOTHING better to do then start shit with people on a Banshee forum sucks. It's bullshit, and might steer some good people away who don't wanna read the childish shit. Honestly, talkin about someones family, especially kids, is a bitch move and I hope they get trapped in a car wreck and fuckin burn to death. Unfortunatly it happens.

Loco does a pretty kickass job at giving us the best Banshee site and forum to come to, and the last thing he needs is to play den mother to a bunch of fuckin adults. Fuck Goonie, but fuck bitchin to Loco about Goonie too! When you do that, GOONIE WINS ! Good work letting him do exactly what he wanted to you....mind fucked.

Phhh... Helped out the HQ how? What $40-$50 in your pocket? Sure that goes to you (The HQ) but he sure as hell didn't contribute any intelligence like many of the good people here do. And besides, He only stepped up and paid when he realized people started making threads about him.......Kinda like how a girlfriend gets knocked up before you kick her to the curb for being a bitch! I don't really care, but you would think you would want to keep people such as the vendors happy. But I'm just a fool....what do I know.

Alf, sorry about this. This place needs more helpful, friends like you.

Once again, Flawed in my opinion.

Hey, every little bit helps. Whether it's from selling a sticker or a membership, it all adds up. BansheeHQ fees more than doubled with the new server.

As far as contributing, maybe he didn't, but BansheeHQ has NEVER discriminated against people who didn't contribute. If we did, there would be 300 members here and that's it. There have been hundreds of good posters over the years that contributed literally nothing to the Banshee aspect of it all. Members of different character make the forum, regardless of what they contribute to.

Also, I sent you a PM a while back after I saw you griping about me in the Shoutbox. How come you never replied to that?

I think the fact that there are people with NOTHING better to do then start shit with people on a Banshee forum sucks. It's bullshit, and might steer some good people away who don't wanna read the childish shit. Honestly, talkin about someones family, especially kids, is a bitch move and I hope they get trapped in a car wreck and fuckin burn to death. Unfortunatly it happens.

Loco does a pretty kickass job at giving us the best Banshee site and forum to come to, and the last thing he needs is to play den mother to a bunch of fuckin adults. Fuck Goonie, but fuck bitchin to Loco about Goonie too! When you do that, GOONIE WINS ! Good work letting him do exactly what he wanted to you....mind fucked.

Yea, it sucks. I do understand where everyone is coming from. But everyone needs to understand where I am coming from. BansheeHQ has always been a site with little to no rules, regulations, censorship and banning. When you start flipping on those rules you change the entire integrity of the forum. You end up with some lame ass forum where everyone has to watch what they say all the time. Do you really want it to be like that? Think long and hard.

In the big scheme of things, is some internet shit talking a huge deal? To me, it's a form of entertainment. BansheeHQ is 50% info and 50% entertainment. Why else would you guys spend hours upon hours on here a night? ENTERTAINMENT. There's nothing funnier and better to waste time than arguing with a goofball on the internet that's hours away with nothing better to do, just like you.

I try to appease everyone. I really do. I do not want people to feel like they can't come here and hang out without fear of being "harassed." On the other hand, I literally cannot ban everyone for every little thing. So, from here on out I want everyone to realize that shit shit is just the INTERNET. This is not real life shit unless you make it that way or let someone lure you into it. Joke around, laugh it off and come back the next day ready to nail that troll to the wall!

One last thing that Meat brought up earlier.. E-battles = traffic. Traffic = members. Members = paying customers. A little attention to the forum, regardless of the reason, will pull more people in and will in turn give sponsors more business.

Hey, every little bit helps. Whether it's from selling a sticker or a membership, it all adds up. BansheeHQ fees more than doubled with the new server.

As far as contributing, maybe he didn't, but BansheeHQ has NEVER discriminated against people who didn't contribute. If we did, there would be 300 members here and that's it. There have been hundreds of good posters over the years that contributed literally nothing to the Banshee aspect of it all. Members of different character make the forum, regardless of what they contribute to.

Also, I sent you a PM a while back after I saw you griping about me in the Shoutbox. How come you never replied to that?

Meh, no need to reply back, I'm over it. Maybe I was having a bad day when I said what I said. It just gets frustrating when you have guys on here like militarybanshee ripping people off who have no clue and guys like goonie turning a good thing into shit.It's just disgusting to see people taken advantage of and people be harassed for no reason when they are just trying enjoy a good chat or buy some cheap parts. I like being able to come here and soak in good info and have a good chat with people with the same hobby/interest as me but idiots tend to turn the good times into shit. What ever though, it is what it is.