Come on guys, wheres your big stiff one for me.

gooniemon

Wow. This thing has been blown way out of proportion.

Here's the last thing I will say and the only point I've been trying to make. Take it for what it's worth and however you want.

Is it more important to keep your members, paying and non paying, and your site sponsors happy, and have them continue to bring traffic to the site or,

have one person that comes here just to antagonize and talk just plain stupid idiot shit to people and drive them away from

the site? It seems that all that matters anymore are numbers and site traffic. I don't recall anyone saying let's ban everyone that talks shit. Well duh! Whats that going to do?

But since the site has come along ways and is a great place to come for advice, conversation, research, buying selling, and the great sponsors we do have here. Apparently it hasn't shown in the "numbers" yet, but when there is this one person that is driving people away, and privetly pming the owner to advise and discuss what's been going on it should be looked at and considered from all point of views. The guy in question was a cancer to the site. In my opinion. That's great he entertained some of you but the bottom line is it was impossible to communicate in the shout when the kid was around. Period. That was my only issue besides what was said about my kids.

Ya, I pm'd loco and and asked him to watch the guy and see for himself and see if we can do anything about it. So what. Call me what u want. I'm over it. I really am.

If he comes back fine. If he doesn't great, but your telling everyone to sit back and take a look and think about it....I think the same should be done on the other end.

To each his own. Just my .02

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest my girl is all I have, so when someone starts talking shit about her yes I'm going to throw a fit. I think its bullshit to pay to be part of a site, which I have been a member since '02 and have to deal with some little punk who has been a member for 2 months running his mouth to almost everyone. I know damn well I'm not the only one who feels this way too. This kid litteraly goes out of his way to piss people off (which he does a very good job of).

I just personally think its bullshit to ban someone for a week, let them back in, ban them again and then let them back in AGAIN. But hey its not my website. I'm done with this thread, just wanted to voice my opinion, which obviously sucks.

Steve, you've been around since 2002 and gooniemon is the worst you've seen? Where you been bro?! That dude is mild compared to some of the douche nozzles that BansheeHQ has seen since then.

Trolls have no power unless you give it to them. Paying attention and replying to trolls feeds them. It gives them what they are looking for. Ignore it and they will go away.

If you were on my end, I think you'd probably be looking at this way differently. There's more to it than just banning someone because he annoys some people or pisses them off. I seriously doubt anyone wants BansheeHQ to be run like Planet Sand do they?

Wow. This thing has been blown way out of proportion.

Here's the last thing I will say and the only point I've been trying to make. Take it for what it's worth and however you want.

Is it more important to keep your members, paying and non paying, and your site sponsors happy, and have them continue to bring traffic to the site or,

have one person that comes here just to antagonize and talk just plain stupid idiot shit to people and drive them away from

the site? It seems that all that matters anymore are numbers and site traffic. I don't recall anyone saying let's ban everyone that talks shit. Well duh! Whats that going to do?

But since the site has come along ways and is a great place to come for advice, conversation, research, buying selling, and the great sponsors we do have here. Apparently it hasn't shown in the "numbers" yet, but when there is this one person that is driving people away, and privetly pming the owner to advise and discuss what's been going on it should be looked at and considered from all point of views. The guy in question was a cancer to the site. In my opinion. That's great he entertained some of you but the bottom line is it was impossible to communicate in the shout when the kid was around. Period. That was my only issue besides what was said about my kids.

Ya, I pm'd loco and and asked him to watch the guy and see for himself and see if we can do anything about it. So what. Call me what u want. I'm over it. I really am.

If he comes back fine. If he doesn't great, but your telling everyone to sit back and take a look and think about it....I think the same should be done on the other end.

To each his own. Just my .02

Alf, think about what you're saying bro. This in particular: It seems that all that matters anymore are numbers and site traffic.

Of course that matters. How do you think you get sales? It sure isn't from people NOT signing up on BansheeHQ. On May 10, BansheeHQ turned over 20,000 members. 20 days later we have 20,223 and more pending all the time. That's an average of 11 new members per day. The site traffic is doing pretty well which in turn helps your business. If a little drama that goonie started helps bring in some new members who buy parts from you, what's the big deal? Aren't you trying to go big time and do this gig full time?

It's a proven fact of life that drama = numbers. How do you think all these stupid ass reality shows make it? The Hills, Real World, Road Rules and The Ultimate Fighter are PRIME examples. Drama filled bullshit that someone is sitting back and cashing in on right this very second.

Lol. I never ever thought about looking at it from a reality show point of view. Lol. I hate those fn shows.

Loco, you have some very good and valid points there. Like I've said this whole time. People see things differently, that's obviouse, and from your point of view you have to look at it even more different than most of us for obvious reasons.

Point well taken dude.

Lol. I never ever thought about looking at it from a reality show point of view. Lol. I hate those fn shows.

Loco, you have some very good and valid points there. Like I've said this whole time. People see things differently, that's obviouse, and from your point of view you have to look at it even more different than most of us for obvious reasons.

Point well taken dude.

Just remember this. I would never do anything that would hurt yours or any of the other sponsors businesses. If I feel that something would affect a sponsor's business directly I would handle it accordingly.

I need to work on an idea for a BansheeHQ reality TV show. :rotflmao:

Tobias is the best sitcom character ever. He was on the show called Arrested Development. Tobias was the worlds' first analyst/therapist or as he calls it, analrapist. Tobias is also a 'never-nude', he's never, never, never, ever nude. Arrested Development is one of those shows that have a cult like following, you ether love the show or you just don't get it. AD is a Ron Howard production. Ron Howard narrates every episode. Its a great show for stoners. It was just an obscure reference I thought i'd throw out there.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=lDSqcCPRsW0

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=OC7Q715LqPA

I used to take people like him seriously. Personally whatever.

The second you do that you lose. And there's nothing you can do about it until you learn to separate internet from reality.

Do I think he should be banned? No. That would just open the door for all the titty babies to come out of the closet and start whining.

Would I like to see him get his teeth kicked in? HELL yeah.

Then he might learn something.