DIRT WHEELS (April edition)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So whats dirtwheels trying to do here?

Try to play everyone or get high hopes or what?

im wondering if their sales are down. i mean, who can read the same 4 stroke shootouts over and over again? their content sucks. its the same shit from whoever does the most advertising. their reviews are shit. the magazine is really geared towards 10-15 year old kids who rely on mom and dad to buy them a bike. i quit reading that magazine like 10 years ago due to the repeated content all the time.

im wondering if their sales are down. i mean, who can read the same 4 stroke shootouts over and over again? their content sucks. its the same shit from whoever does the most advertising. their reviews are shit. the magazine is really geared towards 10-15 year old kids who rely on mom and dad to buy them a bike. i quit reading that magazine like 10 years ago due to the repeated content all the time.

X2, I got tired of the lame content and quit reading it a long time ago.

2010-03-14_163453.jpg

Yes they are all glued down. Funny part is I don't drink, ever. Not one cap is from me, I work at a bar so i ask my boss to save them. Me and my friend built the bench for working on motors but I've yet to finish it. Looks pretty good from a distance its hard to see the pattern up close

So whats dirtwheels trying to do here?

Try to play everyone or get high hopes or what?

Nick whats the story with all the different beer caps?

Just alittle collection or what? did you glue them all down.. lol

Every year, the April edition has an April Fools joke. With that, the fools come out of the woodwork on this site. There is people on here that wont listen to even a guy with a post count of 4,000+ posts thats telling him its a joke. There is probably still guys on this site that think the 4-stroke banshee is coming out.

They can't "bring" the Banshee back, it's still in production, just not for sale in north America due to the fawking green bean fags that want to kill every thing that is fun.

Attention green fags, please :shootself: so that we fun loving people can go back to having fun.

thats incorrect canada is part of north america and you can get em new here suckas

Every year, the April edition has an April Fools joke. With that, the fools come out of the woodwork on this site. There is people on here that wont listen to even a guy with a post count of 4,000+ posts thats telling him its a joke. There is probably still guys on this site that think the 4-stroke banshee is coming out.

for real. i have 20,000 posts and have been here for 10 years and still no one will believe me! :shrugani: