DIRT WHEELS (April edition)

So i got the new dirt wheels a few days ago and just had some time to look at it.

On the front cover is a picture of the banshee 500 wtf

They are saying that it would have 75hp.

What do you guys think about this?

Will they really bring the banshee back as a 4 poker..... :whoa:

Boy Im curious as hell if this would actually go through

Who would buy one if they really brought it back???

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously dont think this any type of aprils fool joke. It is one of there wild concept bikes though.

I briefly remember what you guys are talking about also.

There is a complete article aswell giving a description one what the new shee would have. lol

Ill try and post pics but im running out right now, if someone pms me there email I will send them and you can through them up in the thread for me.

Or i can get them up later on tonight or tomorrow.

Joe

Every time they do it, they write a fictitous story and photoshop some four joke motor into a Banshee frame and say it is the coming thing. They have done this multiple times with the Banshee. And the years they don't use a Banshee, they have put a Harley motor in a 4X4 frame, one year they photoshopped ATV tires on a PWC and said it was a "true" all terrain vehicle. Every April issue is something like this, the key is it is always in the April issue.

LMAO-2.gif

I thought this was a joke on us here again at first glance, but i cant believe this is still going around from years ago and they did the exact same thing again.

(Sorry my english - don´t know how to say this better)

I think that they will build something close to Banshee but not use the name BANSHEE. In Japan they are building better 2-stroke engines today and maybe some day they will put one in a ATV frame. Same with the RD/RZ 350 31K YPVS Street bike.

Because Yamaha is now a part of the Toyota I can easily believe that they will do something.

Same with the classic Toyota AE86 Levin and Trueno (Corolla GT) now it´s Toyota FT86 and coming out 2011.

And the Supra MkIV JZA-80 is first coming out as a Lexus LFA and maybe after that as a Supra MkV.

At the same time there was few other powerfull sedans(Aristo, Chaser) with the same engine as a Supra (2JZ-GTE) and now they have Lexus ISF.

The big 2-stroke in line twin cylinder EFI engine in a sport ATV is something that I can believe. Not as a Banshee but something like YFZ ??? and the plastics are reminding you from Banshee. Hope you understund what I´m trying to say.

-Pasi S.

Here is the AE86 and FT86

http://photos.webridestv.com/datastore/images/user/a2b34186f40d3586d58aaee6a99ad140/Rumored_New_Toyota_Trueno_(AE86)_104975_20080710.jpg