DMC Garbage

08 BANSHEE

and if you just plan on reselling them you would more than likely get more interest in the 916's. On another note, I really don't unerstand why you are thrashing them now, you seemed to like them in another post, even though I understand you are looking for different pipes. The pipes are still a good pipe, the chrome came off thats all, that is not their fault, they don't plate them. I am sure they will make it right one way or another.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have truly never seen me "bash" anything if you think that's bashing lol, today I shipped back both headers and they are sending me new ones, they never answered my e-mail though, had to call them, damn shipping from Canada to California is expensive.

• 1 month later...

Okay so, its been like what, a month? Month and a half since I shipped them out to them? They still havent replied to anything, kept in contact, nothing. And guess what? They still have my pipes. Im getting fucking fed up.

If you want good chrome on Sheer pipes, better do it your self! I have a pipe from Matt, and the chrome sucked! I ended up taking it to my chromer to have it re-done. The chromer he has do them doesn't do shit for prep, and it really shows. A friend of mine had a set of his OOF pipes, and the chrome is peeling off them.

I have seen, and have a set of CPI's the chrome on them has all ways been nice, but the polishing seams to be hit or miss. The chrome looks good, but what it's on it rough.

and if you just plan on reselling them you would more than likely get more interest in the 916's. On another note, I really don't unerstand why you are thrashing them now, you seemed to like them in another post, even though I understand you are looking for different pipes. The pipes are still a good pipe, the chrome came off thats all, that is not their fault, they don't plate them. I am sure they will make it right one way or another.

Yes it is their fault, if their vendor can't supply a decent chrome job then they need to find a different chromer. This guy has been waiting for a set of pipes for 2 months now and that is rediculous. I would look into getting my money back through your credit card or PayPal if either one applys.

Okay so, its been like what, a month? Month and a half since I shipped them out to them? They still havent replied to anything, kept in contact, nothing. And guess what? They still have my pipes. Im getting fucking fed up.

Are you for sure that your pipes have been delivered, (tracking number)?

How have you been in contact? Phone calls, email?

Are you for sure that your pipes have been delivered, (tracking number)?

How have you been in contact? Phone calls, email?

Well they never answered my E-Mails, so phone calls. Problem is, we arent in contact, I expect a refund of my money, Ill ship them back there fucking shit silencer too.

chromepipes-1.jpg

i bought my pipes used and re did them. brought them to a chromer and spent 320 for everything to be done in hex chrome the strongest chrome out. these companys use cheap nickel and chrome that is enviormentally safe and cheaper to dispose of.