fullflight a arms

00sheerzr

ok guys im going to get a set of +2+1 but idk which ones are good or bad , any input would be great thanks i dont wana spend anymore than 450-500 range

me and a buddy just put a set on his banshee and they seem pretty decent to me. i didnt see anything wrong with them. we havent rode on them yet but unless you nail a tree in 4th gear i cant see how anything could go wrong with them...

i run the +2+1 and love them . i have been running them for almost 3 years. never a problem and i ride everything from tt to trails

I've had both, Full Flights and Wickeds. The FF's were good arms and stood behind their product. I bent an arm, sent it back and they replaced it. The Wickeds are well built and come with ball joints instead of heims. They are are well built and would recomend either of them. The older Full Flights will require spindle reaming.

They do have a lifetime warranty which is nice. Ive heard the heim joints/spindle inserts that come with the arms are the cheapest the could possible buy. Ive talked with more than a couple people that have had problems with the heims. American star manufacturing sells a nice set of teflon coated chronology joints for $60. You can buy the same ones from full flight for $100.

What ever happened to Gary at Quicksand? I called him like 2 months ago and never got a call back, im assuming he went out of business? I had a few sets of a-arms made from him and the quality was great and so was the price.

i have no idea. i dont think there is even a website anymore. gary did produce some nice quality stuff for sure. me and my brother both have quicksand arms.

I have had the FF's and nothing but back luck with them. But that was when they first came out. I will never buy a set of arms the have heims over ball joints on the spindles. If you run the FF's I would highly recommend to use blue locktight on all bolts on the arms. I had an allen screw on the bottom of the spindle come out. It made for one hell of a ride. If you ride sand. I would really look into ball joints. The heims on my rhino I have to change out every year because they just get eaten way by the sand. But mostly and arm with a lifetime will be a great upgrade over stock. I have always had great luck with +2+1 arms on all my quads. If you watch ebay. There are always arms on there for around $300. I got mine new from Burgard for around $250shipped from their overstock.

Also had the prob from the Heims in the sand of them always making them squeaking like an old wagon going down the road.

Edited by GrMeyer

I like mine. I was told not to use Heim joints by some people before I installed them. Never had a problem with them. I spray WD-40 on them before every ride, being careful not to get any on the breaks. I don't ride sand though, so I can't speak on that. I ride trails, pits, etc. I did have a problem with customer service when I needed to replace a bent a tie rod. They wouldn't return any messages for about two months. I actually thought they may have gone out of buisness. They finally got back to me, after I left a message through E-Bay, that I was going to leave negative feedback about their service on all the atv websites that I frequent. They ended up sending me two upgraded tie rods. I got mine used, for a really good deal, so I can't really complain. If your buying new, it might be something to consider.

Edited by seabass

thank you guys for all the advice. i dont normally ride sand so i think ill be fine with the heims and when they wear out il pick up a set of ball joints, i dont trust ebay or any of those type deals so i will be ordering them from their website even if costs me a few bucks more i dont have to deal with the bs, now i gota wait for my damn tax return banghead

thank you guys for all the advice. i dont normally ride sand so i think ill be fine with the heims and when they wear out il pick up a set of ball joints, i dont trust ebay or any of those type deals so i will be ordering them from their website even if costs me a few bucks more i dont have to deal with the bs, now i gota wait for my damn tax return banghead

I've got a set on my Arctic Cat DVX 400 and have had good luck with them. They have the big heims and it gets ridden 90% in the sand and have never had an issue.

SP

the arms are nice quality-the heims on the spindle blow ass.trail riding and getting dirt and mud on em-you'll need ur spinach popeye to steer the fucking thing.my budddy packed grease on his and wire tied plastic bags around them.doesnt look the greatest but steering is nice as it should.any lube you put on them to make them slide nice will collect dirt and make them squeak and be hard to turn with.if your gonna use the heims-i would try graphite instead,my .2 cents.