Cops vs YZ250

Whyzedtwofiveoh

I think your dumber than the original poster..Stop tryin to act cool by breaking the law man...He shouldnt have come on here bragging about what he did and life would've went on. Now your on here runnin your snapper bout the same dumb shit. When you turn 18 and find out that the system won't be so lenient on you for disobeying the law you will realize that you to were once a mouthy arogant punk.

mike you are still a mouthy arrogant punk......j/k brother don't get all emo on me like some of your buddies do..

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a cop! I don't hassle riders. I just tell them to get it off the street of people will quit bitching.

you're a cop who rides, that means you understand. the cops who don't ride treat ripping down a back road like some serious crime around my parts of CT. I have done some riding with a cop(friend of a friend), he actually drank beers with everyone and didn't say shit about some of the guys smoking pot.

lololol at this thread! and SOME cops are cool. like one of my buddies, was riding his dirtbikes on trails and roads. ran from the cops, the cops still caught him anyway, and let him go, no ticket or anything. just a warning. thats a cool cop in my book!

• 2 weeks later...

Bunch o' pussies. LOL!! Kid, your thoughts as to freedom, etc. make me jealous. I remember believing as you once did before becoming so cynical and conformist. Alas, we all have to grow up one day... Pay attention to what some of these guys are saying, be safe when you do what you have to do, don't lose sight of your freedom, and enjoy your riding....

Bunch o' pussies. LOL!! Kid, your thoughts as to freedom, etc. make me jealous. I remember believing as you once did before becoming so cynical and conformist. Alas, we all have to grow up one day... Pay attention to what some of these guys are saying, be safe when you do what you have to do, don't lose sight of your freedom, and enjoy your riding....

well i m allmost 40 now my dad is 80 and my grandfarther is longone now, my point is that this kid believing as he does was the way it was, freedom is a young idea tyranny (oppressive power <every form of tyranny over the mind of man — Thomas Jefferson>; especially : oppressive power exerted by government)is a old idea. my grand farther warned us kids of what we now have. and he complaind about how it was before he died, wow would he be pissed now. my grandfarther would say "remember that we are governd by consent" now if this kid does not want to give his concent to being governd that is his right but are tyrant coverment would bully you into thinking otherwise. police men cam from peace men they were orignaly out there to just keep the peace now most are know as law inforcement. if you have a bag of M&M's and i take one no big deal right but then i take one more and then one more so on and so on wow you now have none left. so will it be with are freedom. in fact with bush and now obama the are taking hand fulls at a time. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!

i only read the first page of this, but your friend owes you a kick in the balls. you ditched him on an 80, did you think he would have a chance of out running a cop on an 80. but i agree with you on the running part i would do the same thing. ive been nice and stopped for cops and they always give me shit for it. so i say fuck that ill run if i know ill get away.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I did the same thing when i was 18 (now 36) while out riding with 3 other buddies. One of them was doing crystal meth and i did not know it until it was all over with and he had a meth head buddy riding shotgun on his warrior,while me and the other buddy were clean and just wanting to ride. We had to ride a 1/2 mile of pavement to get to the sand hills we were going to and it so happens a state trooper lived halfway to the riding spot. As we passed by his house doing about 20-30 mph just cruising the dickh**d was pulling out of his driveway going back on patrol and decided to give full chase halfway down his driveway so what do you think im going to do now knowing im going to get a ticket for riding on a patch of pavement that i just got on,anyway me and my other buddy were on 250Rs so we layed the throttle down and walked the trooper and never seen him again until........ Fastforward to the end,im loading my quad in my truck and here comes the trooper driving down my buddy driveway with the other 2 ass clowns in the back.

They got pulled over and cuffed then were told if they did not give me up then they were going to the pen for a long list of bullshit. I was arrested and let go later on that night and fined for about 5 different violations but did not get my quad impounded (thank God). The friends i thought i had sold me out and was told later on that the trooper would not have done anything to them,other than fine them if they did not give me up.

After it was all said and done the trooper laughed when i go out and gave me props for having a "bad fast" quad. As for the buddies that sold me out i cut our ties and had nothing to do with them since. I don't snitch and i would not hang around with anyone that does. Now that im older with kids i would not chance it and would probably try to talk it out first. If you run understand that you may not come out on the winning side everytime.

well i m allmost 40 now my dad is 80 and my grandfarther is longone now, my point is that this kid believing as he does was the way it was, freedom is a young idea tyranny (oppressive power <every form of tyranny over the mind of man — Thomas Jefferson>; especially : oppressive power exerted by government)is a old idea. my grand farther warned us kids of what we now have. and he complaind about how it was before he died, wow would he be pissed now. my grandfarther would say "remember that we are governd by consent" now if this kid does not want to give his concent to being governd that is his right but are tyrant coverment would bully you into thinking otherwise. police men cam from peace men they were orignaly out there to just keep the peace now most are know as law inforcement. if you have a bag of M&M's and i take one no big deal right but then i take one more and then one more so on and so on wow you now have none left. so will it be with are freedom. in fact with bush and now obama the are taking hand fulls at a time. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!

I had a hard time reading that post. I assure you

Police do not come from peace. Our system comes from old english law. Before modern police a citizen would summon a posse friends/family to deal with someone who had wronged them. The posse would confront the accused and demanded money/other goods. If they did not deliver or had nothing worth taking by force they would whoop dat ass, or possibly kill the accused. This went on for a few hundred years until villagers got together and decided to hire someone that was always on hand in case one of them were wronged. This person was called the shire reeve (sound familiar? Sheriff) The sheriff was immediately given the power to summon a posse whenever he seen fit. Even today the shire reeve, or sheriff can summon a posse in a emergency situation. After several years of posses traveling around handing out street justice things became a little more organized. Standards were established for all shire reeves. The priority changed from protecting the shires to keeping what was called the kings peace. "peace officer"

Take one of my M and Ms and ill whoop dat ass...Take one more and ill whoop dat ass again...

I think the cop that fucked with this kid should've had far more important things to do .

To all you guys talking about how "one bad egg spoils it for everybody"..............You're all a bunch of pussies .... our grandkids will probably need a license to drink coffee , because of people like you

STINKS LIKE PIGS IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

police do not come from peace. Our system comes from old english law. Before modern police a citizen would summon a posse friends/family to deal with someone who had wronged them. The posse would confront the accused and demanded money/other goods. If they did not deliver or had nothing worth taking by force they would whoop dat ass, or possibly kill the accused. This went on for a few hundred years until villagers got together and decided to hire someone that was always on hand in case one of them were wronged. This person was called the shire reeve (sound familiar? Sheriff) The sheriff was immediately given the power to summon a posse whenever he seen fit. Even today the shire reeve, or sheriff can summon a posse in a emergency situation. After several years of posses traveling around handing out street justice things became a little more organized. Standards were established for all shire reeves. The priority changed from protecting the shires to keeping what was called the kings peace. "peace officer"

And now all you are is a whore....suckin the cock of comie billionaires and insurance companies