Cops vs YZ250

Whyzedtwofiveoh

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have enouph shit deal with any mullisha,me and my boys like reaching out and touching things at 1000 yds 1/8 inch groupings,Am I going to do something,never relinquish info or incriminate yourself,#1 rule

loose lips sink ships!

Dude your 31 and full of shit. Your softer than a nestle toll house cookie. You an your boys feed each other 1/8 inch groupings of cock. First of all that kind of grouping at 1000 yards....you would have better shit to do than post in this forum. Second.....if there are zero legal riding spots where you live I doubt there is anywhere to shoot at 1000 yards. You need to get rid of your banshee and just stick to riding cock like you are used to.

Dude your 31 and full of shit. Your softer than a nestle toll house cookie. You an your boys feed each other 1/8 inch groupings of cock. First of all that kind of grouping at 1000 yards....you would have better shit to do than post in this forum. Second.....if there are zero legal riding spots where you live I doubt there is anywhere to shoot at 1000 yards. You need to get rid of your banshee and just stick to riding cock like you are used to.

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

man, I just had a ruff day at work and your post brought such a big smile to my face, Im sure I gave the joker a run for his money. funny shit man im sure everone is wondering what Im laughing about so hard in the den.

you know what is funny about this entire 5 pages of this thread is there is a bunch of grown men arguing with a kid. HA HA HA HA you are all the same

You know whats even better.....you read 5 pages about grown men arguing with a kid. We may be all the same but there is noone like you.

didnt learn your lesson obviously

next time youll get a felony- running from the police is a felony, hope you dont get anyone hurt in the process of your stupidity, good luck!

Ok so I read 2 pages then figured it was all the same and skipped to the 5th. I had a coworker once who got away from the cops on a riding lawn mower, Clearly he was full of it. Did anyone think this kid is just talking shit? I have never ever heard of a cop letting you go after running from him. What county was this? I would like to move there where they have such cool cops that look a blind eye to felony's. Anyway I agree haul it where it belongs or get rid of it. I haul mine an hour to the local off road park and am very happy to have such an awesome place to ride. I could take it to the public park across the street from my house but I dont, know why? Because its not legal lol. I got caught one time on an unregistered Duel Sport with a baseball hat on in California. Lucky for me I was about 500' from my property and the sheriff said "get off and walk it home" I am actually glad to see so many people standing up and fighting for the kind of image this kind of thing gives us all. Bravo.

u people act like he commited a murder or something. im 16 and almost 17 and the cops around here race us for the hell of it. and for the haters whos saying wear a helmet or slow down, then screw u all. this kid has bigger balls than any of u all have.

I bought the YZ250 from my father for 2000$ then i split 40 cord of wood to buy my banshee for 1500$ off a mechanic. So no, my mommy and daddy do not give me everything. In fact i had no internet for 7 months and no running water for almost a year. And im retaliating to people insulting me, not bragging about fighting the law.

I don't understand why you all can't just respect my opinion instead of calling me "Retarded and immature". I had no noble cause, i got scared and ran. I think i have a better idea about shit than you give me credit for, your opinion is based upon what you can gleam from my few posts.

i gottcha back. i think u need balls to do what u did. move to knox county, kentucky and u can race the popo down here, serious.

u people act like he commited a murder or something. im 16 and almost 17 and the cops around here race us for the hell of it. and for the haters whos saying wear a helmet or slow down, then screw u all. this kid has bigger balls than any of u all have.

You're right...if he gets messed up for not wearing a helmet he'll be doing us all a favor by thinning out the gene pool...

Being Stupid does not = Bigger Balls.

:rotflmao:

You're right...if he gets messed up for not wearing a helmet he'll be doing us all a favor by thinning out the gene pool...

Being Stupid does not = Bigger Balls.

lol agreed