Cops vs YZ250

Whyzedtwofiveoh

thats true too but eh, idc, hes not my kid anyway. but like he said, hes got no truck or anything to haul his bike in. ever since i was 14, i drove our old f-150 around to haul mine without license or a permit. if ur parents dont care about u running from the pigs, and riding down the road, they outta not care if u give 500 bucks for a old rusted truck.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

, hes got no truck or anything to haul his bike in. ever since i was 14,

What a great idea..maybe he can start driving on public roads in a car without a license too.

He could run from the cops in a motor vehicle as well as on the bike...and we'll see him on cops.

Hell yeah!!

I'm 16, and I'm not gonna pretend like I don't run, or sometimes I don't deserve to be chased sometimes, but 95% of the time the cops have no fucking reason to stop me, they see a young kid on a loud, fast bike and they chase him, so they can eat smoke and dirt/snow in the winter, some cops are cool (have yet to find one), 99% are douche bags who take their civil servant job way to seriously. Don't come on the internet bragging, cause no one gives a fuck.

I like what the cop said to me last time.you boys been test riding that down the street? I didn't say anything. Cops looked and said i don't care if you were I just want to stop looking. He was cool as hell and pulled away.Most cops that i have been stopped by ask questions and are interest in the bikes. The ones who are dick heads are young and trying to make a name for themselves.

Just have to remember they are just doing there job and making an appearance.Do you think they really care about someone riding down the street??

I like what the cop said to me last time.you boys been test riding that down the street? I didn't say anything. Cops looked and said i don't care if you were I just want to stop looking. He was cool as hell and pulled away.Most cops that i have been stopped by ask questions and are interest in the bikes. The ones who are dick heads are young and trying to make a name for themselves.

Just have to remember they are just doing there job and making an appearance.Do you think they really care about someone riding down the street??

Sounds like what happened to me a couple of months ago, i got pulled over going up and down my road in like 3rd or 4th after jetting my bike and on the way back up to my house i looked behind me and there he was haha. I stopped and he asked me what i was doing i told him the truth and all he said was cool, be more carful next time.So your probably better off stopping ,and man up to what your doing wrong rather then running like a pussy.

Im not gonna call you an idiot cuz we've all been there before and im not gonna be a hypocrite. From my experience with the 5.0, as long as your atv is registered they dont give a damn. Cop told me personally that as long as its registered he doesnt care if im riding down the road as long as im not being a jackass period. If you can avoid running then do it. If your doing illegal activities on your wheeler drugs, speeding, drinking, etc. you shouldnt be anyways but hey stuff happens. hit the closest trail and stay put like you did. and if you have a buddy make sure your both down for whatev. Everything that ^ they said about the cops patrolling that area after is so true too they'll be on that spot like hawks for a while so if you do run dont go back for a bit.

i agree 100% with everything he said. and thats exactly howi feel about the situation.

• 2 weeks later...

I live in CT and by law we are only allowed on frozen lakes and private property(with permission), it just so happens I live in a small city and e everyone I know doesn't have good riding property so like most CT riders, I'm forced to find places nobody bothers riders. In CT ATV riders are considered borderline criminals and cops usually don't like us. I wish I lived in a area like some of you who can have nice riding spots with no worries of these pussy cops harassing you but I don't. Me and my friends have been known to engage in chases, while I don't like to and rather not, I'm not trying to hear what the pig has to say. We truck our bikes to our spots but sometimes the cops have to do what they do, harass atv riders who are in state woods. you guys jump the gun and don't even understand where the kid lives, because I would be forced to go out of state to ride or wait for winter to ride lakes if I played by the rules! This gets my blood boiling, I've had a good 7 tickets in the past 6 yrs. I'm done now you guys can tell me all your cop loving bull but remember, we all live in different states, towns, etc. Look up CT state atv rules and then tell me who has worse rules in their state.

• 3 weeks later...

Well honestly, runnin from cops inmy opinion depends on where u live. I ride my Banshee around the block once in a while when im adjusting something or fixing it. Where i live they will not give you a slap in the wrist and will just take it. The fines and damage done by the penalties to your drivers licence is worse than what the bbike is worth.

I live in Staten Island NYC. So again, depending on where you live i would agree on taking off or pulling over. Call me an idiot or whatever you want. But whre i live im riding like the wind!!!!!!!

u people act like he commited a murder or something. im 16 and almost 17 and the cops around here race us for the hell of it. and for the haters whos saying wear a helmet or slow down, then screw u all. this kid has bigger balls than any of u all have.

I think your dumber than the original poster..Stop tryin to act cool by breaking the law man...He shouldnt have come on here bragging about what he did and life would've went on. Now your on here runnin your snapper bout the same dumb shit. When you turn 18 and find out that the system won't be so lenient on you for disobeying the law you will realize that you to were once a mouthy arogant punk.

Usually the first sign that you're not.

Yeah, hes a cop. Jon is a cool ass dude too. :cheers: