would a yzf engine fit in a banshee

the goon

Why would ypu put a yfz engine in a banshee. The banshee is a turd when it comes to suspension. The engine is what makes a banshee a banshee. Plus you would have to have the yfz engine set off to the LH side since the banshee engine is a inline twin, and it also sets off to the LH side for drive chain alignment.

Why would ypu put a yfz engine in a banshee. The banshee is a turd when it comes to suspension. The engine is what makes a banshee a banshee. Plus you would have to have the yfz engine set off to the LH side since the banshee engine is a inline twin, and it also sets off to the LH side for drive chain alignment.

my banshee keeps dying everytime i fix it it somthing else dies its spend more time in the garage then i spend riding it so i want a 4stoke but dont want to abanden the banshee just looking at away out of chucking money at a fucked engine please help i know its wroung

my banshee keeps dying everytime i fix it it somthing else dies its spend more time in the garage then i spend riding it so i want a 4stoke but dont want to abanden the banshee just looking at away out of chucking money at a fucked engine please help i know its wroung

I am not trying to be mean but it is probably the person working on it. You have to buil these engines right. If you go cheap or dont know what your doing it usually just causes head aches later down the road and ruined riding trips.

I am not trying to be mean but it is probably the person working on it. You have to buil these engines right. If you go cheap or dont know what your doing it usually just causes head aches later down the road and ruined riding trips.

i brought it off a cock head now iam trying to save what he has done to it iam not buying cheap just trying to save a abused banshee

I understand you pain but sometimes that's the nature of the old two bangers. Until you get everything just right it's alot of tinkering and breaking down. If you want an odd motor do something like this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/82-Kawasaki-KZ750-CSR-KZ-750-TWIN-KZ750-M1-MOTOR_W0QQitemZ370329269222QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotorcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item56395833e6#ht_1397wt_1165 It's got hp in the mid 70's, revs out to 9k rpm and would be killer reliable. It's prob a bit on the heavy side, but it would just be fun to build something odd like that.

I understand you pain but sometimes that's the nature of the old two bangers. Until you get everything just right it's alot of tinkering and breaking down. If you want an odd motor do something like this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/82-Kawasaki-KZ750-CSR-KZ-750-TWIN-KZ750-M1-MOTOR_W0QQitemZ370329269222QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotorcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item56395833e6#ht_1397wt_1165 It's got hp in the mid 70's, revs out to 9k rpm and would be killer reliable. It's prob a bit on the heavy side, but it would just be fun to build something odd like that.

i just want to ride my banshee i love them just as much as you lot!! that would be a sick motor to build i think ill just start again from scrach with mine

Your banshee can be extremely reliable. You will have to replace the worn out stuff and build her up right, but that wont break the bank. You can rebuild your topend for around $300. If you need to replace your crank, you can get a good used one from someone around here for $100 or so. We can help you build your bike and make it reliable. Your not riding a banshee if you stick a 4stroke in it, your actually date raping it.

itd be sick to put a banshee engine in a yfz frame u get the best of both bikes, killer banshee power and sick handling

I agree with that!! My shee with just pipes and jetting would beat up on my friends uncorked TRX450R. But as soon as you throw some turns and terrain in there it's all over.