BADLANDS! March 27th!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn I figured thered be pics by now..You fuckinnnnn pussiessssss

HAHA mike you drunkin hillbilly. :rotflmao:

Yeah, where the pics at? :confused:

Had great time. Alot of different terrain to ride on . But watch for deer I came with 2 feet of hitting one or it hitting me we were both hauling ass. 4 hour drive one way sucked, but i will go back maybe for a 2 day ride next time. Thanks to Rolling Rhino, T Shee and Run DMC for showing me around.

No pic's I'm not much of a photo bug.

Had a great time. I'm paying for it now, pretty sore! Definitely a good way to kick off the riding season! This was the first time I really got to run my new motor for more than a few minutes. It ran good but I still want to fine tune the jetting a little. I only took a few pictures in the parking lot but CB6979 has a lot and is making some videos as well. We'll get them posted asap. It was nice ripping through the trails with everyone!

Time to get prepped for Silver Lake!

What happened in this race at 0:11 Mike??

Nothing. The one shee took off before the rest and i turned when i seen the others sitting there :rotflmao: Told ya i sucked with the camera. I layed my bike on the sand hill and was going to walk over more but another quad shot around it and almost ran me over. Thats why i stayed at the top with my bike :shrugani: