BADLANDS! March 27th!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit I wonder if they give a police officer discount. They should im first responder certified to, like having mobile security in the park. Shit come to think about it I think im going to send them an invoice for my fuel, and a small $9.00 an hour wage.

good luck with that man! i tried to get a military discount and they said "no". but give it a shot anyways. doesn't hurt to try. i will be going and maybe some friends may come along too but they are intimidated by banshees. lol. as for the rain dates, i doubt i will be able to make it because i have to work on post the first weekend of the month.

good luck with that man! i tried to get a military discount and they said "no". but give it a shot anyways. doesn't hurt to try. i will be going and maybe some friends may come along too but they are intimidated by banshees. lol. as for the rain dates, i doubt i will be able to make it because i have to work on post the first weekend of the month.

yea they emailed me and said "we usually dont" I replied "why do u have a big ass " we support our troops" banner on your page? She said....let me get back to you on the discount...hahaha

I am planning on making it out and should have a ton of buddies with me probably only one other shee but might have more. Definitely have 450s and a nice ass fast kfx450r. I will have my shee and raptor350 I cant wait it will be my first trip to badlands I have close to 20 buddies that "say" they are in. I really cant wait. Lol

I am planning on making it out and should have a ton of buddies with me probably only one other shee but might have more. Definitely have 450s and a nice ass fast kfx450r. I will have my shee and raptor350 I cant wait it will be my first trip to badlands I have close to 20 buddies that "say" they are in. I really cant wait. Lol

The more the merrier! We could potentially break the 50 rider mark in that case!