favorite oil choice

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yamalube really is junk oil. id stay away from it.

100% DISAGREE!

Yamalube is great oil for most gas uses.

For Alky Klotz Super Techniplate.

As with most things, favorite oils are like assholes. Everyone's got one. As long as you go with a quality oil you can't go wrong. But I don't see the sense in spending more on a "Top Shelf" oil that offers no better protection than others at a small cost to your wallet.

100% DISAGREE!

Yamalube is great oil for most gas uses.

As with most things, favorite oils are like assholes. Everyone's got one. As long as you go with a quality oil you can't go wrong. But I don't see the sense in spending more on a "Top Shelf" oil that offers no better protection than others at a small cost to your wallet.

i just cant see running 32:1 with any oil, especially yamalube. isnt 32:1 the recommended ratio by yamalube?

thats a lot of fucking oil to be putting in the cylinders.

as far as spending more for a "top shelf" oil, thats not really true. yamalube and klotz 32 ounce bottles are 8.99 and 10.99 respectively. by the time you dump that recommended 32:1 yamalube in your bike, you couldve bought the klotz and run it at 50:1.

there is absolutely a difference in oils or youd see every drag racer, mxer, hillclimber etc running yamajunk.