rocket pipes

ELKARACING_SHEE

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you can buy Rockets again. Search the forums and look for a screen name, rocketpipes. Good luck finding a good used set!

thanks man, i sent a mail to minkia38, and he said he will sell me his old set for 550. i asked for pics, they should be lower than that especially that their used, i mean they sell used for 400, so yeah,

thanks man, i sent a mail to minkia38, and he said he will sell me his old set for 550. i asked for pics, they should be lower than that especially that their used, i mean they sell used for 400, so yeah,

Hey dude before you do that here ya go check it out Rocket Pipes

Overpriced pipes, new or used! Wy nit just score some Shearers or CPI's for cheaper and there alot better pipe...........

over priced? whats your reasoning for this statement? have you used rocket pipes? do you know anything about them? have you ever compared rockets with either of the pipes you mentioned side by side? have you tested them on a dyno?

over priced? whats your reasoning for this statement? have you used rocket pipes? do you know anything about them? have you ever compared rockets with either of the pipes you mentioned side by side? have you tested them on a dyno?

woah woah, ease up youngn.lol Didnt say it wasnt a good pipe, its simply overpriced......

woah woah, ease up youngn.lol Didnt say it wasnt a good pipe, its simply overpriced......

Yes, they are good pipes

I stopped selling them when the quality went to shite

I still have the nice quality ones on my 2 bikes!

Be careful if you buy a used set, make sure they were form the original ones that I sold... after that = :(

I dont know about this new owner though, looks like the company got sold about 3-4 times since I was the US distributer for them.... only thing I know it that all these guy must love me pictures, becuase whenever it gets sold, the new owner uses all my old pictures, description, etc.

I even see my bikes up on his website.... I guess that a good thing!

Ray

Yes, they are good pipes

I stopped selling them when the quality went to shite

I still have the nice quality ones on my 2 bikes!

Be careful if you buy a used set, make sure they were form the original ones that I sold... after that = :(

I dont know about this new owner though, looks like the company got sold about 3-4 times since I was the US distributer for them.... only thing I know it that all these guy must love me pictures, becuase whenever it gets sold, the new owner uses all my old pictures, description, etc.

I even see my bikes up on his website.... I guess that a good thing!

Ray

nice man, and good to know. Im still looking for a set, i mean there soo rare, its like they werent even invented or something. I dont wanna buy another set of diff pipes, then the next day, i find a nice set of rockets for a good price, yall know how it goes....anyways bump