rocket pipes

ELKARACING_SHEE

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who sent you a private message??? Last time I checked I posted in this same thread that I had that bike waiting to be parted out.. You called dibs and told me to send you pics and to wait for you to get home from school. Infamous drove to my house and picked them up, what do you want me to do??? You wanted them that bad you should have moved on them!

wow people WHY DO YOU EVEN BOTHER to send me a private message if your going to sell the pipes on me? i mean i am very interested, and the next day you sell them to some dude, wayy to make some serious buisness

Who sent you a private message??? Last time I checked I posted in this same thread that I had that bike waiting to be parted out.. You called dibs and told me to send you pics and to wait for you to get home from school. Infamous drove to my house and picked them up, what do you want me to do??? You wanted them that bad you should have moved on them!

well if you would of gave me a e-mail address i could of sent you a deposit of 50 bucks to make sure they didnt get sold. But i never got an reply for 2 days. so there was nothing i couldnt do either unfortunatly