rocket pipes

ELKARACING_SHEE

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know man, the only set of rockets i have located was from minkia but he wanted 550 shipped for a set of used ones. might as well buy a new pair for 600.

yeah i know, i spoted those too, but i told him that i was going to pass on his offer, i mean 550 for a used set of rockets is alot of money to be honest, i think ill have to end up buying the new ones, you cant really go wrong with the new ones, i mean their brand new, so, no surprises, and back to minkia38, the rockets are brand new (bare metal) 450, and hes asking 100 bucks more for a used set...... idk just my .2 cents

Edited by ELKARACING_SHEE

yeah i know, i spoted those too, but i told him that i was going to pass on his offer, i mean 550 for a used set of rockets is alot of money to be honest, i think ill have to end up buying the new ones, you cant really go wrong with the new ones, i mean their brand new, so, no surprises, and back to minkia38, the rockets are brand new (bare metal) 450, and hes asking 100 bucks more for a used set...... idk just my .2 cents

Thats becuase off the original bunch, I have 2 sets left, one bare one on my4 mm dune bike, and a chrome set on my 4mm trail bike. I would part with them for $550 shipped though :), Ive been wanting to put on this pair of Paul Turner mid ranges and see how they like a stroker bike....

Thats becuase off the original bunch, I have 2 sets left, one bare one on my4 mm dune bike, and a chrome set on my 4mm trail bike. I would part with them for $550 shipped though :), Ive been wanting to put on this pair of Paul Turner mid ranges and see how they like a stroker bike....

sorry man, but i sold my Paul Turners, and BTW the older style of rockets are selling for around 400, 425, 450, and their all chrome and in really good condition. But when you ask 550 for a used set of rockets, then that's another story. Post them up, i bet you won't sell them in a million years, cause people will prefer to buy the new ones for 50 bucks more

sorry man, but i sold my Paul Turners, and BTW the older style of rockets are selling for around 400, 425, 450, and their all chrome and in really good condition. But when you ask 550 for a used set of rockets, then that's another story. Post them up, i bet you won't sell them in a million years, cause people will prefer to buy the new ones for 50 bucks more

Im sure when you can't figure out how to install them,They will be for sale in the classified section soon.

How can you tell a difference between the old style rockets and the new??

im not too sure either. people say that the new ones are shity?, and they say that their smaller looking. and the old ones have the silencers kind of like the toomeys. heres a pic of the new ones? not too sure

2006_02_20_bikepics-525918-full.jpg