Chinese radiator

Crazyatvspazz

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM me with a email address and ill be happy to send you pictures. iam to lazy to make a photobucket account:)

It sounds like you really were going to post some pics. Yea I will give you credit for trying to email them, but what good does that do when some one 2 weeks or 2 years down the road is using the search trying to find some information, and your long gone.

This is the statement I have a problem with. Dont play it off like you have had time to post pics. You never had any intension of posting pics.

iam to lazy to make a photobucket account:)

great review!!

oh and american made cars are NOT built by gm... american quality by who?

those ass fucks are what started this whole american "economy fall out".. 15-20 years ago they had over 600k employee's. now when you hear of them firing 800 out of 15,000 employees it freaks people out. bullshit its kinda hard to get people to buy their shitty vehicles if nobody makes any money its a kinda circle of life thing. you pay someone to build your vehicles and most likely those are going to be the people who can pay for them or buy a competetors vehicle and allow someone in that other company to buy your vehicle anyways.,

thank god toyota decided to build factories here. the almost never lay off workers a while back instead of laying off people they hired them out to improve the city and comunity they lived in.. still paid them the same..

great review!!

oh and american made cars are NOT built by gm... american quality by who?

those ass fucks are what started this whole american "economy fall out".. 15-20 years ago they had over 600k employee's. now when you hear of them firing 800 out of 15,000 employees it freaks people out. bullshit its kinda hard to get people to buy their shitty vehicles if nobody makes any money its a kinda circle of life thing. you pay someone to build your vehicles and most likely those are going to be the people who can pay for them or buy a competetors vehicle and allow someone in that other company to buy your vehicle anyways.,

thank god toyota decided to build factories here. the almost never lay off workers a while back instead of laying off people they hired them out to improve the city and comunity they lived in.. still paid them the same..

Wow! I am compelled (sounds like demon posession) to disagree. I understand the anger for the auto industry part in the economy failure but they played a small part. I buy american unless I have to pay three times as much because I am an individual or a small business. When products here are forced to go through three layers of distribution so the rich can get a piece of every sale then I go overseas to purchase. For example, why pay $.40 for a nut that I can buy for $.03 in china.

I see everybody is comparing american to japanese which is going out of context. I thought this was a chinese radiator. As far as I'm concerned the japanese do a pretty good job doing what they do. It's the chinese that dont give a shit if they are killing our kids. It was the chinese who put lead paint in kids toys and it's the chinese that are now putting that shit that causes cancer in kids jewelry. Camdium or something like that it is. So I say fuck them bastards. How can you support someone who is poisoning our kids like the chinese are doing. I'm sorry but the chinese will never produce stuff with the quality of the US or Japan. Oh I forgot they do make pretty good food. And just because a couple of people were downing the chinese its no reason for not posting pics for the people who are interested.

How can you support someone who is poisoning our kids like the chinese are doing. I'm sorry but the chinese will never produce stuff with the quality of the US or Japan.

Very good point! I don't believe there is a conspiracy in China to kill our kids, unlike terrorists. America business has done a good job of killing people also and mistreating employees. The leaded toys for example are always manufactured for American companies who don't dilligently police the manufacturers and or are responsible for the design flaws (cribs that kill kids etc.). Having said that I would never ask anyone to go against their conscience and purchase items made in china. I am all for American but in a lot of cases small business can't stay in business unless they work with third world manufacturers.

I'd buy the china radiator i mean why not, everything else in my house is from china. As far as our work going overseas we did it to ourselves with our big unionized companies. Central Maine Power goes on strike around here every year for example and i just hope they can all those inconsiderate union workers and higher me and the other thousands of qualified people for the job. Fact Toyota employs more US citizens than any American made auto manufacture. If the big wigs didnt pocket all the dough that should be going back in the company we'd be in a different situation.

I'd buy the china radiator i mean why not, everything else in my house is from china. As far as our work going overseas we did it to ourselves with our big unionized companies. Central Maine Power goes on strike around here every year for example and i just hope they can all those inconsiderate union workers and higher me and the other thousands of qualified people for the job. Fact Toyota employs more US citizens than any American made auto manufacture. If the big wigs didnt pocket all the dough that should be going back in the company we'd be in a different situation.

There has been more non union jobs shiped to china than union jobs. Your just as guilty for buying from china, as companies shipping jobs over there.

In my eyes, the Junky is just as bad as the Drug Dealer.

So true..20million dollar executive bonus for a company that lost 38 billion.WTF?

If that was the case with Toyota,the CEO would not have taken a bonus..he would have taken his life for being such a disgrace of a company president

Edited by bigborebanshee

I like this topic Im canadian and nothing is made here so if I bought canadian all I would have is milk and bacon. However jobs leaving the US does not have anything to do with what you the consumer buys.( it does if people go out of there way to nuy usa but for most goods they dont.) the issue is the idea of capitalizm the push for companies to grow.

"If your not growing your falling behind" a key motto of lots of compaines and business. When sales are not growing and their market has been maximized the next step for financial growth is to cut costs. ie look for cheaper way to do business. this is the natural cycle of the world. a Prime example is GREAT Britian not so great any more.

I got one cant complain I also have a trail tech vector, I started out with a PWR radiator that came with the bike, good thing he gave me the stock one to, I soon shot off the trail and a branch went rate threw it, after I cried I threw on the stock one, it leaked so I bought this china one for $145.00 I thought it would just be a temp fix for now, but its held up for 4 months and the best part I added a billet impeller my temps a between 12 to 20 degrees cooler so vector says. and this was when air temps were about the same, the welds are nice on the unit and over all look to be well made, I recomend this to anyone with a budget. one thin to watch for is the overflow and the coolant line that goes off te head the fittings are not at the same height(like stock) do not cross these or all your coolant will run in your overfow. fitting by the radiator cap goes to your overflow(highest point) the other fitting that is on the other side and slightly lower goes to the coolant line off the head! hope this helps i can always send pic's