Chinese radiator

Crazyatvspazz

so i bought one of those Chinese radiators off of ebay... i had them send extra pics...looks pretty good..ill let you guys know how it goes..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300384289162&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I dont need a review. I kind of already know what kind of products china makes. Yea it is going to look nice and shiny when you get it. The test of time is what really counts.

Where do you thing the factory radiators are made..i will give you a hint,its not Japan,

There is hardly anything manufactured in Japan anymore,they have become like us,much more corporate based with most manufacturing farmed out to China and Taiwan.

Im betting that radiator was purchased from the same factory that produces the Oem's..

I would bet on japan, but there is no way to prove it. You get what you pay for.

Only thing left in Japan is machining operations,much like the USA,they outsource the majority of their manufacturing.But machining capability and consistency is still sketchy in China.When they prove they can hold tolerances like Japan,USA and Germany..they too will handle the majority of the worlds machining.

Just like The American Auto manufacturers,they might assemble the cars here,but most components are manufactured elsewhere.

Everyone has there own opinion, and i know sometimes you dont have any other choices, but to buy from china or Japan. However, I try to buy American as much as possible. The quality is just far better i dont care what your buying. Of course theres some exceptions, like chinese food lol. For the most part though, things made in the US are built better. The Gov't is trying to put a program together that allows people to buy US products and increases sales so manufacturers will start producing more things here. I forget the website but there is a women that is helping with this project in the private sector and created a website to where you can find pretty much everything that goes in or on your house made in the US. We'll see what happens, but I think its a good idea.

yhea i will def post some pics when i get it. I was curious as to how good its going to be so i said screw it and ordered one. That guy talking about buying stuff made in the states must be high if he thinks any radiators are made for banshees in the states....prove me wrong? i can take it if iam:) i compared the Chinese radiator to other brands such as fluidyne and they look identical...least in the pics...be cool to find some one with a name brand one and compare them side by side...i just hope it makes the trip in one piece lmao

Fuck that china made shit. They're the ones that are putting lead paint on kids toys not to mention all the other shit that they throw together and pawn off on us. By the way Fluidyne radiators are made in Mooresville, NC heres there link Fluidyne. We as Americans owe it to each other to try to keep all of our money right here in the good ole USofA. Just my .02

Fuck that china made shit. They're the ones that are putting lead paint on kids toys not to mention all the other shit that they throw together and pawn off on us. By the way Fluidyne radiators are made in Mooresville, NC heres there link Fluidyne. We as Americans owe it to each other to try to keep all of our money right here in the good ole USofA. Just my .02

iam not gunna get to political but if it wasent china its gonna be another 3rd world country to take its place. Eventually china will have to set standards on quality as the us has...prices will increase...then the out sourcing will be sent to another country with cheap labor...how it goes... been about a week scene ordered....

Edited by Crazyatvspazz