Chinese radiator

Crazyatvspazz

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck that china made shit. They're the ones that are putting lead paint on kids toys not to mention all the other shit that they throw together and pawn off on us. By the way Fluidyne radiators are made in Mooresville, NC heres there link Fluidyne. We as Americans owe it to each other to try to keep all of our money right here in the good ole USofA. Just my .02

I agree 100 percent with trying to keep american money in american pockets. I have a GMC and 2 pontiacs, am a union operating engineer, and always try to buy american when I can. But everyone on here has given our money to a japanese company (and probably smiled, too). That company is Yamaha. Just my $.02.

JUST GOT IT!!!!!!!! Very impressed. Exactly a week after i ordered it!!! not bad considering it takes fed-ex a week to get me packages from Florida!!! lol. there was only ONE fin that was bent over. packaging was very nice with Styrofoam and bubble wrap. PM me with a email address and ill be happy to send you pictures. iam to lazy to make a photobucket account:)

I agree 100 percent with trying to keep american money in american pockets. I have a GMC and 2 pontiacs, am a union operating engineer, and always try to buy american when I can. But everyone on here has given our money to a japanese company (and probably smiled, too). That company is Yamaha. Just my $.02.

General Motors may be an American company but I am pretty sure the engine blocks in your cars were cast in Mexico. Toyota and Honda may be Japanese companies, but they have major factories in the USA and provide jobs to thousands of Americans. Believe me, I am all for keeping my money in the USA so we can keep Americans employed, but most every country builds some product either better or cheaper than other countries and that is why we have global trading.

Hopefully some one doenst have the same attitude towards you when your needing help. Your information could help some one out. You might as well just get a photobucket account, you will need it.

X2 pics please.

Like I said he will be on here complaining because he cant get any information or help but wont go out of his way to help others. Some people just mine the HQ for info with out giving anything back.

Maybe if were lucky will will get one, far away, fuzzy, bad angle picture taken from a cell phone.

well damn....I was reading through hopeing for pics as well..... Im all for American Made products as well, but lets face it We are money hungry greedy fucks, and you will always save money buying from others lol, and at a time of economic crisis and unemployment at a all time high, what are you going to do?....Just keepin it real you can o back and forth and say that you can put it back into the economy to help boost our declining situation, but when half of us is broke as hell you cant afford to and must go the cheapest route. signed: ~THREADJACKER~

ok so iam not going to get to pissed off here but...... i haven't been home to take the pics from my camera and email them. i unfortunately have a life with work, school and a gf. so EXCUSE me if i wasn't fast enough for you.... as far as iam conciered i was doing you guys a favor by emailing them to you. If you wanted to you could have taken the chance like i did and float the $170 bucks and find out for your self! i wish i could hang around on BHQ all day....but i cant....so F-U. I emailed the pics of the ppl that PMed me today. Merry f*u$King christmas