who's the heaviest ?

who's the heaviest rider on a banshee. i ride trails, drag race, and dune just as fast as my lighter friends. i ride a kx500, banshee 421, yfz480, and a trx450. dirtbikes or quads, i dont care as long as im in the dirt. i ride every weekend. i weigh 345 lbs. i tell people that im an ATHLETIC fat. haha. who else in the banshee world is an active heavyweight ? :rotflmao: we should start a sumo club. lol.

I will let you take top honors man.

You got 125lbs on me. But whatever, shit if i was 500lbs i would just get and pimp outa rhino and rip all the time in that.

Im sure your not even close to the biggest man. Shit if you having fun, thats all that matters right!!!

If your not married, here is one that will enjoy some quality time out riding with you haha FatGirlMotorcycle.gif

thsmilies.gif

who's the heaviest rider on a banshee. i ride trails, drag race, and dune just as fast as my lighter friends. i ride a kx500, banshee 421, yfz480, and a trx450. dirtbikes or quads, i dont care as long as im in the dirt. i ride every weekend. i weigh 345 lbs. i tell people that im an ATHLETIC fat. haha. who else in the banshee world is an active heavyweight ? :rotflmao: we should start a sumo club. lol.

hence the name "TEAM GODZILLA" :lol:

am also athletic fat I am 5'10" 270 and I snowboard and ride all the time. It sucks being big but is nice when your "smaller" friends roll their utility quads on top of themselves and you can lift it off of them. And we stay warmer in winter. lol

Im a big guy too. 6" 300- I was down to 287 and doing sets of 30 pushups. Now Im back at 3 bills and sets of 20 is hard. My one buddie is 210 and can onlydo 5 pushups and hes still a little strong. He has no problem standing the banshee up. So I guess its all about how your built. Im not gonna go as far as calling myself Athletic though. Haha I think of athletic as being able to run around a track atleast twice then do regular exercises in 50 sets of ten. As long as your happy fuck it.

We do stay warmer in the winter