Bhq'er on mtv

shogs

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your next door neighbour is on blasterforum.com and he says sometimes when you start up your banshee he goes over there to listen to the paul turners LOL

Yea my neighbor bought my raptor 80 and now has a blaster I guess he's on the blaster forum. He's got a stock pipe so I guess he likes the sound of my pt mids. : P

So mtv came yesterday. It was pretty cool in the long run. I'm glad I went through with it. Wasn't able to rock the shirts I wanted but I did talk about my banshee a lot and I'm almost positive of a shot that will be aired. As I was talking about my banshee I said I got it ported from bansheehq. I thought that would be the only way to get the name out without making it out like I was trying to advertise(they would cut that part out if it was too much). Real tired cuz I had some people over last night but i'll give ya guys some more details when I wake up haha.

So how did it go? Did u have a good time? Hope it was fun.

Pretty good time. Had my friends over which is the first time i've had everyone out for a while. Took about 8 hours but I guess I had that coming. I'll upload a lot of pics when I get a chance, but how do you add more than one without the file being too big again?

but how do you add more than one without the file being too big again?

Upload them with http://photobucket.com/ Much easier and then the pics can be big and you can post 10 per post simple as that. :ph34r: