Bhq'er on mtv

shogs

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the comments guys. Yea I know I'm lucky as hell. And in reality the bars and booths store is pretty small so them getting in contact with each other was pretty lucky. I'm buying locos banner so I can rep all the site sponsors. The producer seems really cool and claims they'll let me do mostly what I want, so I'll make sure theirs a closeup of the banner at least once. As for my shee its been running pretty good but I definitely gotta clean it up a bit. I'll be sure to keep in touch and get a few pics of the banner and what not before they come over on saturday.

Dude whatever get your pantys out of a bunch. I am sure that your father has worked hard and you have reaped the reward of his hard work. Those shows on mtv are pure shit that brain washes teens/kids .I am not a hater have your few seconds of fame i still think these show are junk that show spoiled kids that have no clue .

Haha. I'll take my time to explain the situation so retards like you can understand. And since you think I'm spoiled i'll go ahead and explain that situation too. And no i'm not famous nor is anyone else i know famous. When my dad was 16 he dropped out of school to help his parents pay bills. He did what him and his dad new, construction. His dad died, he started his own business. Almost 30 years later, with probably no more than 2 months time off other than weekends he managed to make a name for himself. Is there anything wrong with that? My parents have had to borrow money from family to pay for our christmas a few years. So when dumb people like you say things like snot nosed piss ass punk kids it kinda pisses me off. I don't wanna play it off like my dad worked harder than anyone elses, but he damn sure deserves everything he fucking has. My dad bought 10 acres because he found a badass deal, and built a house on it. We got our basement done by bars and booths in winchester and they helped us do a 50's theme. Long story short the producer from mtv teen cribs called them, they called my parents, then I talked to the producer.

Now that thats out of the way I think I am gonna rep the shirt now that I think about it. Don't worry I already have one. A banner would be pretty sweet though :D . Its going down next weekend, so I don't have much time to get nervous. :lol:

Dude whatever get your pantys out of a bunch. I am sure that your father has worked hard and you have reaped the reward of his hard work. Those shows on mtv are pure shit that brain washes teens/kids .I am not a hater have your few seconds of fame i still think these show are junk that show spoiled kids that have no clue .

[/quote

Few minutes of fame....few minutes. just kidding. Yea I mean I can't change your opinion of how you think the show is presented.

Thanks for all the comments guys. Yea I know I'm lucky as hell. And in reality the bars and booths store is pretty small so them getting in contact with each other was pretty lucky. I'm buying locos banner so I can rep all the site sponsors. The producer seems really cool and claims they'll let me do mostly what I want, so I'll make sure theirs a closeup of the banner at least once. As for my shee its been running pretty good but I definitely gotta clean it up a bit. I'll be sure to keep in touch and get a few pics of the banner and what not before they come over on saturday.

Awesome, looking forward to this one... Let us know when the episode is supposed to Air!

Why be a dick?

Why be a dick?

That's a pretty bold statement there pacific northwest banshee. Why u got too hate on the kid.

You would be lovin it and soakin up every minute off it. Jealouse ass.

Don't listen too the haters shogs. Jealous dicks. Have a blast dude. Let me know when it airs so I can see my shirt. Ya. Cant wait.

I personally think the show is a POS. MTV is totally worthless...it's drama reality, where's the music in that.

However...

Shogs, as long as you're not sitting there bullshitting, I respect your father for being self made...and you don't sound like a snot nosed kit (which...as you'll have to agree are shown all the time on that show...)

Props to you for not only appreciating what your father has done, but knowing it hasn't been easy. Hopefully your father's work ethic is represented in you.

Sounds like you're off to a good start.

Good luck...