Bhq'er on mtv

shogs

I personally think the show is a POS. MTV is totally worthless...it's drama reality, where's the music in that.

However...

Shogs, as long as you're not sitting there bullshitting, I respect your father for being self made...and you don't sound like a snot nosed kit (which...as you'll have to agree are shown all the time on that show...)

Props to you for not only appreciating what your father has done, but knowing it hasn't been easy. Hopefully your father's work ethic is represented in you.

Sounds like you're off to a good start.

Good luck...

Exactly. The way i've looked at it is just because most of the kids are relatively spoiled on the show doesn't mean thats how its going to be and i shouldn't accept and appreciate the opportunity i've been given. Its only like 7 minutes of actual time anyway, so if they make it look like every other episode i'd be kinda disappointed but I have to say my house isn't like the other ones, by a LONG shot. Thats what some people might be confused about. I drive an 89 cadillac, and my dad drives a truck. He sold his vette 2 months ago. I understand the stereotype that the shows represents snotty kids, but the kids ARE told for the most part what to talk about which is the nice things they have. If I talked about the tools in my toolbox it wouldn't really be as interesting as talking about my caddy, my quads, and my basement. All in all I think if I can relax and have a good time its gonna be fun by the time it airs. We'll see how it plays out with the banner and everything. I talked to the producer and she said she needs a pic of the banner and site sponsors on the banner so she can run it through her boss but it shouldn't be a problem to get a closeup and maybe even a shoutout.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you sign a contract yet? If not ask them if you can watch and approve the segment before it airs. They can edit the shit out of things and make the biggest douche out of anyone.

I guess I could get into that with them, but at this point i'm just gonna roll with it. I was nervous at first but its a day of filming and 7 minutes of my life. Then it'll be over and I can get back to struggling with my grades senior year, and trying to keep my quads running. :D .

Repeat not a hater when i was sixteen i would have ate it up .But now as a parents of ten year old twins .These kinda shows are pure garbage .The reality is these shows have zero value They brain wash teens into thinking this how life is .This is not how life is for most people in this country let alone young teens. And I am not jealous of what he has his father worked hard and deserves what he has worked for . I to have been on the bottom and worked my way up .Have fun but this is not real life

That's a pretty bold statement there pacific northwest banshee. Why u got too hate on the kid.

You would be lovin it and soakin up every minute off it. Jealouse ass.

Don't listen too the haters shogs. Jealous dicks. Have a blast dude. Let me know when it airs so I can see my shirt. Ya. Cant wait.

Repeat not a hater when i was sixteen i would have ate it up .But now as a parents of ten year old twins .These kinda shows are pure garbage .The reality is these shows have zero value They brain wash teens into thinking this how life is .This is not how life is for most people in this country let alone young teens. And I am not jealous of what he has his father worked hard and deserves what he has worked for . I to have been on the bottom and worked my way up .Have fun but this is not real life

lol you've kept making your statement less and less bold. I get it, alright? you've posted 3 times and you obviously have no interest in this thread, so why even bother? You think i'm going to be on this show and live my life pretending i'm awesome and have 1000's of friends who love me for what I own? I get what you said the first time, you just could of worded it a little differently. Lets just drop it.

Nice banshee by the way.

make sure you say something along the lines of "" if your a cool kid you can be in with the crowd and get one of these"" then point to the banshee and mention where you can get all the goods. obviously bansheehq.com just a thought. have fun kids in school are going to love you now.

Got my banner today and ran it by the lady again. Now she's telling me about the legality of everything like it might be a pain in the ass. I tried telling her that i'd assume all the site sponsors would be more than willing to sign paperwork to approve it. Since, if i remember correctly, loco owns the site, and every site sponsor is a self ran business. 9 signatures in a month doesn't seem that far out of reach. She's gonna be in touch shortly but i'll be really bummed if they don't let me air the banner. Also got my shirts Alfie, there badass. Thanks again

Or point to your bike and say "this is where the magic happens" as you rub the seat....lol...

Good luck to anyone that tries to influence my son and erase my 8 years and counting of vested work. If a kid can be brain washed by a TV show, the parent is not doing something right. Can’t blame others for values, that is home brewed and shown by example. I would be more nervous if it was a church event, or a political rally. Those are the true chameleons.

Or point to your bike and say "this is where the magic happens" as you rub the seat....lol...

Good luck to anyone that tries to influence my son and erase my 8 years and counting of vested work. If a kid can be brain washed by a TV show, the parent is not doing something right. Can’t blame others for values, that is home brewed and shown by example. I would be more nervous if it was a church event, or a political rally. Those are the true chameleons.

Thats the best idea i've heard yet. I'll have to try that haha. Bad fucking news today though. The producer said her boss says no websites can be represented in any way. Can't say I didn't try though. She asked me why it was such a big deal and I told her that if it weren't for this site my banshee wouldn't be running right now. She gets it but there in it for the in and out aspect of it. They can't put too much effort in to one show and still make money I guess. Whatever. I can still do a shoutout to the hq, but "if it looks too much like an advertisement or commercial then it won't be aired". Nothing I can do about it :shrugani:

Thats the best idea i've heard yet. I'll have to try that haha. Bad fucking news today though. The producer said her boss says no websites can be represented in any way. Can't say I didn't try though. She asked me why it was such a big deal and I told her that if it weren't for this site my banshee wouldn't be running right now. She gets it but there in it for the in and out aspect of it. They can't put too much effort in to one show and still make money I guess. Whatever. I can still do a shoutout to the hq, but "if it looks too much like an advertisement or commercial then it won't be aired". Nothing I can do about it :shrugani:

lame!!! banghead

mtv suxs now

Eff Mtv, hang that banner high.

Make their asses blur it out! We'll all know what it is.

Sounds like somebody wishes it was his kids on MTV.lol, you mad? :rotflmao:

You can hang the banner up near the banshee and cover the dot com.

Either way have fun ,who knows they might even show you riding the

banshee. B)

Oh, and well put Daj.