blew the motor

blanco

maybe if i had a herr jugs motor it would still be running!!! :biggrin: well my luck just got worse i got laid off at work because im hurt and i cant really work yet ( im a construction superintendent) and construction is really slow so this could not have happened at a worse time. :down: .... anyways im parting out my bike for now everything must go! let me know if your interested. thanks guys

maybe if i had a herr jugs motor it would still be running!!! :biggrin: well my luck just got worse i got laid off at work because im hurt and i cant really work yet ( im a construction superintendent) and construction is really slow so this could not have happened at a worse time. :down: .... anyways im parting out my bike for now everything must go! let me know if your interested. thanks guys

Make a post in the for sale section. I might be interested in a couple of parts.

• 10 months later...

It looks good to me man. As for a response to your original question, no, I'm pretty sure that a coil wire coming off wont cause your problem that you encountered.

After taking it apart it was obvious that my connecting rod gave out, it was split in half. Half still on the piston, and half on the crank. And thanks i'm real happy with how it turned out.