LILMEGILL727 needs to leave

xXBANSHEE_KILLAXx

LIL megill should leave  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Let me start off my saying thanks BHQ. I just got a new computer and have been pissed off for the last hour trying to get it online... I finally got on and found this thread, and I must say this was a good comical relief for my evening... Thanks.... Now let me say. some of the shit that comes up on here if fuckin retarted. I have gone through a couple phases with no banshees like 5 times in the last 5 years and never had anybody trying to get me banned for losing the passion of banshees... think before you post next time.

lol... well you see ryan my plan was to get a couple 450s, so I could trade one of them on and even badderass banshee, and get a Polaris RZR-S at the same time.. worked out well. ;)

Next time you sell a badass banshee to buy a 450, your out to Kyle! :ph34r:

thats real talk right there .... stop the bs, kiel ... banshee's for ever !!

this thread does really suck , but shows how immature some people are.

we' ll let kiel slide on the sellin banshee's shit... but that fuckin cody-kaos, better step up with some more girl on girl pics ... or he's out of here... now thats fuckin real talk right there!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...