LILMEGILL727 needs to leave

xXBANSHEE_KILLAXx

LIL megill should leave  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a banshee and yfz450 and I wouldnt mind kicking someone! I didnt read the whole thread so I prob missed something. Either way, we are all the same, we need to all get along. Like you guys, I wake up in the morning, put my pants on one leg at a time,.. except tonight Ill be whipping out the ole poon poacher and layin some pipe down in the keys! Oh face!,.... OH!!! OH!!!

some sleep might be nice too :confused:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't ban the Killa. If it weren't for him I might be the whipping post of the forum, or look half as smart. Besides, he's funnier than the humor forum. Plus, with a little time, he might actually learn something about life and banshees. If I didn't get a kick out of him and some of the answers he gets, I wouldn't read the thread. So, if someone doesn't care for "Killa" ignore his threads, ignore him. And BTW "Killa", get off the gangster shit, its not wanted here. You have two ears and one mouth. Use them twice as much as your mouth (keyboard). When you find yourself in a hole STOP digging. Also , belive in Karma, just cuz you got hosed on a deal doesn't give you the right to hose someone else. In fact if you do right by someone else, I belive that in the future good karma will come to you.

Don't ban the Killa. If it weren't for him I might be the whipping post of the forum, or look half as smart. Besides, he's funnier than the humor forum. Plus, with a little time, he might actually learn something about life and banshees. If I didn't get a kick out of him and some of the answers he gets, I wouldn't read the thread. So, if someone doesn't care for "Killa" ignore his threads, ignore him. And BTW "Killa", get off the gangster shit, its not wanted here. You have two ears and one mouth. Use them twice as much as your mouth (keyboard). When you find yourself in a hole STOP digging. Also , belive in Karma, just cuz you got hosed on a deal doesn't give you the right to hose someone else. In fact if you do right by someone else, I belive that in the future good karma will come to you.

Now that you mention the whipping post, what happened to Blaster2006 and his mechanic?